GameSpot may receive revenue from affiliate and advertising partnerships for sharing this content and from purchases through links.

Four Fallout Games Enter Europe's Top 10 Charts Following The Show's Release

Have you bought a Fallout game because of the show?


Some of Bethesda's Fallout games have seen an uptick in sales recently in Europe, and a big portion of this could be attributed to the Amazon Prime Video Fallout series.

According to GSD data (via, sales for Fallout 4 have risen by 7,500% week-on-week across Europe. Sales include both physical and digital copies sold in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, and Germany.

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to GameSpot's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Now Playing: The Fallout TV Show's Biggest Easter Eggs

It's worth nothing that these sales likely aren't all contributed to the show. All of the Fallout games are on sale right now, with massive discounts for each title. 69% of the sales reported this week were on PC (where the games are on sale), while the other 31% were on PlayStation and Xbox. As a result, it earned number one on the European Weekly Top 10.

This isn't the only Fallout game to crack the top 10--Fallout 76 came in at number eight, with 85% of its sales being on PC. Behind that was Fallout: New Vegas at number nine and Fallout 3 at number 10.

It's also worth pointing out that this isn't the first time a video game has seen sales increase because of its show. Earlier last year, The Last Of Us Part 1 saw a huge increase in sales following its HBO premiere.

For more Fallout news, check out our story detailing how Todd Howard is avoiding putting a date on Fallout 5.

Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email

Join the conversation
There are no comments about this story