Fortnite Week 9 Challenge List (Season 9) - Visit A Solar Array, Search Chests, More
Fortnite Challenges are here!
Death; taxes; Fortnite challenges--the three certainties of life. Like clockwork, new Fortnite: Battle Royale challenges arrive every week, and Season 9, Week 9's set is now live.
In the free section (challenges that anyone can do without buying the Battle Pass), you'll need to use a chug jug or chug splash in three different matches. You'll also need to visit a solar array in the snow, the desert, and the jungle. Finally, make sure you're getting lots of kills with common, then uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary weapons.
If you've got a Battle Pass, you'll be able to do some exclusive challenges. If you haven't got one and want to get all the cosmetics this season, it's worth getting one as you'll get more challenges and thus more opportunities to get Battle Stars. A Battle Pass can be purchased using V-Bucks from the in-game store. Take a look at the full list of challenges for this week below; alternatively, check out the full list of Season 9 challenges or take a look at the mysterious Fortnite x Stranger Things crossover event.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 9, Week 9 Challenges
- Use a chug jug or chug splash in different matches (3) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, the desert, and the jungle (3) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary rarity weapon (1) -- 2 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 headshot damage -- 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (7) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a volcano vent (200 damage) -- 10 Battle Stars
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com