Fortnite Oversized Piano Location (Season 10, Week 6 Boogie Down Challenge Guide)
Here's where to find the oversized piano in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Week 6 of Fortnite Season 10 has arrived, and it's brought a new batch of challenges for Battle Pass holders to complete in the popular battle royale shooter. This week's set is called Boogie Down, and as the name suggests, most of the challenges revolve around music or dancing, like one that asks you to visit an oversized piano. This mission may give you some trouble if you're not sure where the piano is located, which is why we've put together this map and guide to help you out.
Where Is The Oversized Piano Located?
The oversized piano has been a fixture of the island for some time, so if you're a Fortnite veteran, you'll likely already know where to go. If you're not as familiar with the island, the piano can be found on the easternmost edge, just east of Lonely Lodge--head there and you'll see a giant keyboard on the ground. If you need more help finding it, we've marked its location on the map below.
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where the piano is, completing this challenge is simply a matter of going to it--no note playing necessary. However, once you've completed all seven of the standard Boogie Down challenges, you'll unlock harder Prestige versions of them, and the Prestige equivalent of this tasks has you playing the sheet music located nearby.
There are still a few weeks to go before Season 10 of Fortnite ends, so you have plenty of time to complete any remaining challenges from this season. If you need help with those, you can find maps and tips for all of the trickier missions in our complete Fortnite Season 10 challenges guide.
Ahead of the Week 6 challenges, Epic rolled out Fortnite's 10.20 content update, which added a new throwable item to the game: the Zapper Trap. The update also brought the Floating Island from Season 6 back, and you'll need to visit it if you're trying to complete the dance in front of a bat statue, way-aboveground pool, and a seat for giants challenge.
- Epic's Cross-Play Pressure Campaign On PlayStation Revealed in Court Documents
- Epic Games v. Apple Trial Starts With Audience Screaming "Free Fortnite"
- Everything We've Learned In The Epic V Apple Trial So Far
- Epic V Apple Case Reveals Fortnite Made $9 Billion In Two Years
- Fortnite Is Getting A New Batman Skin Soon
- The US Video Game Industry Is Thriving Right Now
- Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges
- Fortnite: Where To Collect Meat Or Peppers
- Epic Games Reveals Intentional Withholding Fortnite From Xbox's xCloud Service
- Fortnite Unstable Bow: Location, Stats, And How It Works
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.