Fortnite Gnome Locations - All 10 Secret Gnomes In Fortnite OG
You'll feel right at home with these XP-gifting gnomes in Fortnite OG.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 5, aka Fortnite OG, features secret gnomes stashed all over the island, just like the good old days. The quest menu doesn't tip you off about the gnome locations and they only appear on your mini-map when you get close to them, so they're very easy to overlook. You'll not want to do that though, because each one rewards you with 20,000 XP, equivalent to achieving a daily bonus goal.
That's a nice sum of XP for this short, one-month season, so use our guide and map to track down all 10 secret Fortnite gnomes to quickly boost your Fortnite battle pass level.
Fortnite gnomes in Chapter 4 Season 5 - Fortnite OG
For now, there appear to be 10 gnomes on the Fortnite OG map, but given how the map will change every Thursday, it may be the case that more gnomes appear in a few days. Here's where you need to go to collect all 10 gnomes, with each one presented in some humorous display. Remember to use the mini-map marker once you get close as that will make finding each one easier. Be sure to also interact with each one when you find it to actually earn the XP reward.
- Near a llama statue in the northwest of Junk Junction
- Behind a camper in northwest Risky Reels
- In a hedge maze in the center of Wailing Woods
- In a chair in northeast Lonely Lodge
- Near the soccer field in the south of Pleasant Park
- In a pond in northern Dusty Divot
- Near a statue in northeastern Greasy Grove
- Inside a mine in central Shifty Shafts
- Near a crashed Battle Bus on a hill east side of Shifty Shafts
- On a cliff in the east of Paradise Palms
If new Fortnite gnomes appear throughout the season, we'll be sure to update this guide with their locations, too. In the meantime, go get your 200,000 XP.