Fortnite Characters In Chapter 3 Season 3 - All NPC Locations
There are new friendly faces to meet this season. Here's where to find all Fortnite NPCs in Chapter 3, Season 3.
It's Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and that means brand new Fortnite characters, or NPCs, are scattered around the island. Alongside exploring major new features like the battle pass, new weapons, and map changes, you'll want to meet each of these denizens of the island. Fortnite NPCs are important because they offer quests, Exotic weapons, and sell loot and services such as guns and rifts. Even if you don't want to fill out your collection book in-game by having met all new Fortnite NPCs, you should do it simply for the gameplay advantages they offer. Here's a rundown of all Fortnite NPCs in Chapter 3, Season 3. Join us as we discover all of their locations and map them out.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 NPCs
At launch, there are 27 NPCs on the island. For now, all but one are friendly, non-hostile folks, which makes sense given this season's good vibes. Darth Vader is the single hostile exception and will drop his Mythic lightsaber when defeated. But otherwise, it's all dance parties and roller coasters. We’ve pinned down the exact locations of all Fortnite Season 3 NPCs, and can include a fully labeled map below thanks to iFireMonkey's datamining efforts. Note that because Darth Vader's location changes with each round, he's not shown on the map or in the list below.
The Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 NPCs include:
- Lil' Whip - Coney Crossroads
- Rustler - Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm - Seven Outpost II (northwest of Logjam Lumberyard)
- The Scientist - Synapse Station
- The Origin - Seven Outpost III (northeast corner of the island)
- The Visitor - Launchpad (east of Sanctuary)
- Sunbird / Moon Hawk - The Temple (northeast of Daily Bugle)
- Guaco - Greasy Grove
- Mancake - Rocky Reels
- Bao Bros - Condo Canyon
- The Imagined - Seven Outpost V (west of Rave Cave)
- Cuddle Team Leader - Rave Cave (upper northern platform)
- Stash'd - Chonker's Speedway
- Haven - Ridgeline Ranger Station (west of Coney Crossroads)
- Jonesy The First - The Joneses (northside, does not spawn in every round)
- Ludwig - The Joneses (southside, does not spawn in every round)
- Bunker Jonesy - The Joneses (southside, does not spawn in every round)
- Mullet Marauder - The Joneses (northside, does not spawn in every round)
- Metal Team Leader - Shroom Chalet (northwest of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- Cuddlepool - Shroom Chalet (northwest of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- Quackling - Shroom Chalet (northwest of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- 22. Kyle - Logjam Lumberyard
- Cryptic - Rave Cave (interior dance floor)
- Fishstick - Sleepy Sound
- The Foundation - Seven Outpost VII (east of Sanctuary)
- Meowscles - Scratch Pad (west of Reality Falls)
- The Order - Seven Outpost IV (south of Condo Canyon)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.