Fall Guys Update Adds New Level This Week, Patch Notes Detailed
This week's Fall Guys update adds a new level, addresses some bugs, and more.
Developer Mediatonic has announced that its massively popular battle royale platformer Fall Guys will receive a new update on all platforms this week. While an exact release date has not been confirmed for the update, the studio did outline what's coming to Fall Guys very soon.
In a brief Twitter thread, Mediatonic shared the additions and fixes Fall Guys will receive this week. The headlining feature is the inclusion of a brand-new level, Big Fans. It's reminiscent of available Fall Guys levels like See Saw and The Whirlygig. However, in Big Fans, you're tasked with platforming across several enormous rotating fan blades while racing to the finish line.
Other additions include a new name selection option for PC players, the ability to choose the server region on all platforms, and additional in-game language choices. Mediatonic has also lowered the chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag appearing in the game.
Elsewhere, Fall Guys will get a few important fixes. This includes addressing problems with falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone, jump inputs not registering (especially on Jump Showdown), and hiccups with grabbing the crown. The full patch notes are detailed below.
Fall Guys Update Patch Notes
- New Level: Big Fans
- New variations throughout the game
- PC: New name selection
- Server region selector
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties
- New language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the grown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes now unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces