Even More No Man's Sky Next PC Updates; Here Are The Patch Notes
New day, more patches.
The No Man's Sky Next update has been received rather positively, and players are once again picking up the game to experience all of the new changes. However, since Next launched on PC, players have been encountering a number of bugs. To address the issues as they arise, Hello Games has continuously released patches. Patch 1.52.1 just went live on PC.
Patch 1.52.1 fixes a few of the bugs for Next on PC, several of which occurred while players were trying to save their game. The patch fixes cases where invalid characters fail to load saves, and deletes a bug that stopped players from knowing the Living Glass recipe or Blueprint Analyzer after upgrading their save. The patch also fixes the Base Restoration mission that occurs during the tutorial. The game now finds a proper site for players to build their legacy base, instead of glitching out and failing to find anything.
Next adds several large changes to No Man's Sky. Most notable among them are the new multiplayer and character customization features. You can now be one of five different species, and explore No Man's Sky's galaxies together with a group of friends. The update adds numerous upgrades to building and crafting as well, and even introduces a few weird surprises like a Xenomorph type alien.
We've outlined the rest of the notes below, and the full patch list can also be found on No Man's Sky's website.
Patch 1.52.1 for PC
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Frigate Fuel blueprint if they undertook the fleet tutorial in multiplayer
- Fixed a number of issues with Galactic Commission missions that involved freighters
- Fixed an issue where players would not see their ships docked aboard a freighter when loading
- Fixed an issue where players would see multiple ships docked on the same landing pad when loading
- Fixed an issue where the freighter bridge would unload after accepting a mission from the Galactic Commission Terminal
- Fixed an issue where players would be jettisoned into space after warping aboard another player’s freighter
- Fixed a number of text bugs
- Fixed a number of incorrect prices
No Man's Sky is available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.