At its E3 2019 press conference, Ubisoft announced a new mobile game called Tom Clancy's Elite Squad. The mash-up tactics game brings together the various stars of other standalone Tom Clancy titles, with a unique cartoon style.
Tom Clancy is one of Ubisoft's larger franchises, having split into several series with different military sci-fi implications. That was no exception at this year's presentation, which showed a new trailer for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, outlined another mode for Rainbow Six Siege, explained the roadmap for The Division 2, and announced another R6 game entirely.
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin's new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced