E3 is done. We're packing up equipment and getting ready to get out of LA, but we already know when the show will start next year.
We'll have even more content going up throughout the week, but here's everything you might've missed from the end of E3.
- An Xbox exec said that Project Scorpio will "wipe out" generational boundaries.
- We posted up an in-depth interview with the producer behind the highly anticipated Resident Evil 7.
- Miyamoto says Nintendo is working on a new kind of Mario game...but we don't know much more than that.
- Here's how Capcom plans to fix Street Fighter 5.
- A serious interview with Kojima and his thoughts on Resident Evil 7 and the development of Death Stranding.
Death Stranding - Here's Everything We Learned From The Gamescom Demo COD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Your Xbox One Might Have Recorded Your Voice - GS News Update What To Expect In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Multiplayer FIFA 20 - Volta Mode Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspurs Gameplay | Gamescom 2019 How To Use Destiny 2's Cross-Save - GS News Update Return To Resident Evil 2 Remake Part 8 - Resident Kinevil Three Live-Action Star Wars Shows Confirmed for Disney+ Destiny 2's Shadowkeep Brings PvP Back To Its Roots Two Fantastic Epic Games Store Freebies Announced - GS News Update Where Is Xur? Destiny 2 Exotic Vendor Location Guide (8/23 - 8/27) Disney+ Dates and Prices For An International Roll-Out Have Been Revealed
- Nintendo says that, with NX on the way, they're more concerned with providing great content than focusing on specs.
- How much stronger will the newly revealed Project Scorpio be than the Xbox One? Xbox boss Phil Spencer says 4.5 times more powerful.
- The Microsoft console-exclusive Sea of Theives won't have a free-to-play model.
- And in case you missed the latest news, David Cage closed out the show by announcing 1080p PS4 Remaster of Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy.