Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update Fixes Trials Of Osiris Loot Bug
Hotfix 18.104.22.168 is now out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC as part of Destiny 2's weekly reset.
Destiny 2's reset this week did more than rotate in a couple of new Crucible game modes and give you the chance to earn extra Infamy in Gambit. There's also a new hotfix update to download, which affects this weekend's Trials of Osiris.
The headline change in Hotfix 22.214.171.124 fixes an issue in Trials of Osiris where challenges were not being reset properly. Now everyone should receive their rewards as intended, allowing you to hop back into the hardcore PvP event without worrying about your hard-earned loot not dropping.
Bungie's patch notes list other changes, ranging from fixing an issue where players weren't getting the correct amount of planetary materials from Seraph Bunker upgrades, to fixing an issue with Raiju's Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely. Due to an issue, however, there are two fixes that aren't included in today's hotfix and have instead been pushed back: a fix where bunker upgrades on the Season Pass are only unlocked on one character, and a fix where the first weekly clear of a Legendary Lost Sector won't award a powerful drop.
Meanwhile, the weekly reset focuses on your continued efforts to upgrade the Seraph Moon Bunker, while rotating in Mayhem and Breakthrough to the Crucible playlists.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Full Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris challenges were not being reset properly, causing some players to not receive rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first-person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com