Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update Fixes Cosmetic Issue That Made Titans' Hands Invisible
Hotfix 184.108.40.206 corrects a few errors associated with Destiny 2's Guardian Games, including an armor ornament that makes parts of Titans' bodies turn invisible.
Destiny 2's Guardian Games event comes with new cosmetic items that take after its competitive, Olympics-like theme, but along with the new gear have come a few bugs. Bungie has released the patch notes for its latest update to the game, which irons out issues like a bug that made Guardian Games bounties non-repeatable, and most notably getting rid of an error that would make Titans turn invisible in the first-person perspective.
Bungie detailed the changes it made in Hotfix 220.127.116.11 on its website, but it's not a long list of patch notes. The biggest note is the one that fixes Titans' Contender armor, which can be purchased from the Eververse store. When you play in first-person mode as a Titan wearing that armor--which is basically the experience of the entire game--the bug associated with it would make your hands disappear. That made for some pretty hilarious moments of reloading floating guns, but with the new update, the problem should be fixed.
The patch also dealt with another cosmetic error that affected the glow feature on Warlock Contender armor, and fixed an issue where players couldn't some repeatable Guardian Games bounties if they'd already completed them that day. In general, the issues fixed should clean up the event a bit, but none of them seems like they were game-breaking for most players anyway. Check out the full patch notes below.
Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Fixed an occasional crash that would result in a Calabrese error.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where the Titan Contender Eververse armor set would make Titans invisible in first person.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock Guardian Games armor would lose its glow when some shader items are socketed.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Guardian Games bounties could not be repurchased on subsequent days after being completed.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2 Transmog System: How To Use Season Of The Splicer's Armor Synthesis
- Xur's Location
- Trials of Osiris Rewards This week In Destiny 2 (May 14-18): Get The New Trials SMG, Shayura's Wrath
- It'll Take Years (Or Hundreds Of Dollars) To Convert All Your Destiny 2 Armor With Its New Transmog System
- Destiny 2 Cross-Play
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain's Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Dead Man's Tale Catalyst Guide
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.