Comic-Con 2018 Saturday Schedule: Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Deadpool -- Guide To Must-See TV And Movie Panels
Here's your guide to Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con.
San Diego Comic-Con 2018 brings fans from around the world together to celebrate their favorite movies, TV shows, comic books, video games, and more--and brings the casts and creators of those properties along for the ride. From July 18-22, San Diego will become the hub for all things nerdy, as screenings, panels, and special events take place. While the packed schedule can be a bit intimidating, GameSpot is here to help you sort through it all and find the very best experiences you won't want to miss. We're now into the third day, and there's already been a ton of news from the event, with much more still to come.
While there are four days full of gatherings and panels, Saturday--as usual--is the biggest day of Comic-Con. This is when superheroes come out to play and the biggest movies will be on display. It all starts Saturday morning with the Warner Bros. films panel, which will likely bring fans their first looks at Aquaman, Wonder Woman 1984, and maybe even the upcoming Shazam. If TV superheroes are what you prefer, Warner Bros. TV also has a series of panels in the afternoon that bring together the casts of Supergirl, Black Lightning, Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and Krypton. There's even a Batman: The Animated Series panel to celebrate the show's upcoming Blu-ray release.
There's more to Saturday than DC Entertainment, though. Other comic book-inspired panels include The Gifted and Syfy's upcoming Deadly Class. The day also offers the first look at USA's new TV spin-off of The Purge, as well as a Twin Peaks panel that combines the casts of the original series and Twin Peaks: The Return.
Capping off the day are Kevin Smith's annual Hall H Q&A and a screening of the director's cut of Deadpool 2, both of which should send those attending the con to bed laughing.
There's plenty more to see on Friday, which you can check out in our full list of daily highlights below. Also make sure to take a look at our schedule of must-see panels for the entire convention, or else you might miss out on something amazing.
- Warner Brothers (10:30 am - 12:30 pm; Hall H)
- Black Lightning (11:00 am - 11:45 am; Ballroom 20)
- My Hero Academia (11:15 am - 12:15 am; Room 6A)
- The Simpsons (12:00 pm - 12:45 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Krypton (12:00 pm - 12:50 pm; Indigo Ballroom)
- The Gifted (2:30 pm - 3:15 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Supergirl (3:30 pm - 4:15 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Arrow (4:15 pm - 5:00 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Batman: The Animated Series on Blu-ray (4:15 pm - 5:15 pm; Room 6DE)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow (5:00 pm - 5:45 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Deadpool 2 (5:15 pm - 6:15 pm; Hall H)
- The Purge: From Film to TV (5:15 pm - 6:15 pm; Room 6BCF)
- The Flash (5:45 pm - 6:30 pm; Ballroom 20)
- Deadly Class (6:00 pm - 6:50 pm; Indigo Ballroom)
- An Evening with Kevin Smith (6:45 pm - 8:15 pm; Hall H)
- Twin Peaks and the Revival of a Cult Classic (8:00 pm - 8:50 pm; Indigo Ballroom)
- Deadpool 2 screening (10:00 pm - 12:00 am; Horton Grand Theatre)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org