CoD: Warzone June 3 Patch Notes End The '80s Action Hero Event, Fix Gun Bugs
The '80s action has concluded and new playlists arrive with Warzone's June 3 update.
Call of Duty: Warzone's weekly update for June 3 brings the '80s Action Hero event to an abrupt close. Raven Software confirmed Nakatomi Tower's special contracts have been removed and the vault is now closed. Additionally, Verdansk's CIA outpost is no longer operational and the survivor camps have been abandoned.
Blood Money Trios returns to the Verdansk '84 map, while Power Grab and Plunder Trios have been removed.
For Rebirth Island, Mini Royale Trios returns, and Resurgence Quads remains in the playlist.
The patch notes detailed a few gun bugs that were ironed out today. An issue was corrected that prevented the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted, along with a fix for an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x.
Raven Software also revealed some enhancements are coming to all Black Ops Cold War's optics and reticles in Season 4, and some upcoming attachment changes are teased as well.
You can see the complete patch notes for Warzone's June 3 update below, as listed on Raven's website.
JUNE 3RD UPDATE
- Verdansk – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island - Mini Royale Trios
- Verdansk - Plunder Trios
- Verdansk - Power Grab
- Rebirth Island - Resurgence Quads
‘80s Action Heroes
- This high octane experience has come to an end! The downtown tower Contracts have been removed and the vault is now closed. The CIA outpost is no longer operational and the survivor camps have been abandoned.
- Fixed an issue preventing the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x.
- We have a great deal of enhancements coming to all BOCW optics and reticles in Season 4. Coupled with some exciting attachment changes, we feel the landscape of long-range viable weapons will soon be as diverse as it has ever been.
- Aim Down Sight position adjusted for iron sights
- This increase to visibility will make it much easier to stay on target while using iron sights.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.