CoD: Modern Warfare And Warzone June 13 Patch Notes Published
A new, minor patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has rolled out--here's what it changed.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the standalone Call of Duty: Warzone have received a new patch on all platforms, and it's bringing a few minor changes and improvements to the game. This isn't like the enormous Season 4 pass, so expect a much smaller download--and because it's a server-side patch, it'll download and install right away when you load the game up. This means you'll have much less downtime before you actually jump in and see the changes, but don't expect them to drastically alter the game. In fact, the update primarily fixes things that should have already been working.
According to a tweet from developer Infinity Ward, the patch that went live on June 13 fixes a few small issues. Players will no longer spawn outside the map in Scrapyard, and in-match events were not occurring at the right frequency in Warzone, which has also been fixed.
A patch is rolling out now to fix a few bugs in #ModernWarfare and #Warzone:— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) June 13, 2020
· Fix to help prevent spawning out of the map on Scrapyard
· Fix for some players who were unable to use content unlocked via Battle Pass
· Fix for the frequency of In-Match events occurring in Warzone
Some players who had purchased the Battle Pass were finding themselves unable to use the content they were unlocking. This has also now been addressed, so players will find themselves able to unlock things as expected. That's it for this update, so if you're holding out for Shoot House to return, you'll have to keep hoping.
Warzone and Modern Warfare recently kicked off Season 4, which introduced a new Operator, Captain Price. It also looks like the Battle Royale game will be adding a set of 200-player modes in the future.
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All--a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer's hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- CoD: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Notes: Terminator Skin, Titanium Trials, Weapon Balance Changes
- CoD: Warzone Fortune's Keep Map Easter Eggs
- Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes And File Size: Fortune's Keep Map And More
- CoD: Warzone Trailer Gives Closer Look At Upcoming Fortune's Keep Map
- CoD: Warzone Patch Notes Drop Player Count To 120 For Season 3 Reloaded
- NPD's Most-Played Games List Of Q1 Doesn't Include Elden Ring
- CoD: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Update Start Date, Time, And Details
- Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 Details Leak, Including Rainbow Six-Like Interrogation System
- New Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 And Modern Warfare 2 Leaks Surface
- CoD: Warzone Operation Monarch Event Start Times And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.