We've got an even more jam-packed schedule for the second week of Play For All, which includes several interviews, livestreams, and exclusive reveals.
The first week of Play For All is complete--onward to Week 2! The second week of our summer celebration of all things gaming will continue to see us covering the hottest news, conducting interviews, putting together videos and features, and hosting livestreams with our friends from across the industry. [Update: Check out our Play For All Week 3 schedule for the latest details.]
Play For All is more than just a celebration though. GameSpot is also using the event to raise money for both Black Lives Matter and COVID-19 relief efforts. Come hang out with us as we raise money for two good causes--be sure to check out the full Play For All livestreaming schedule to be in the know about what we're doing next.
Play For All 2020 News And Events
It's worth pointing out that everything in our schedule is subject to change depending on last-minute announcements or delays. For example, our original plans for Thursday, June 11 have been postponed in order to cover Sony's PlayStation 5 And The Future of Gaming event, which is scheduled to see the reveal of some of the games coming to Sony's next-gen console. We'll be hosting both a pre-show to discuss our expectations prior to the event as well as a post-show to talk about what was revealed. The pre-show will probably start around 12:30 PM PT / 3:30 PM ET (we'll announce an exact time as we approach Thursday) and the post-show will begin as soon as the event is over.
That PlayStation 5 event is the notable standout for Play For All Week 2, but we've got plenty of other awesome projects and livestreams in store. Do you like Apex Legends? Well, on Wednesday, June 10 we're streaming Respawn's battle royale game with Justine Huxley and Roger Craig Smith, the voice actors for Natalie "Wattson" Paquette and Elliott "Mirage" Witt, respectively. And if you're a fan of the Yakuza franchise, be sure to come back to GameSpot on Friday, June 12 to check out our interview with Yakuza: Like A Dragon localization director Scott Strichart. We also have some exclusive reveals scheduled for this week.
All this and more are detailed below--times are listed in PT.
Play For All Week 2 Schedule
Monday, June 8
- 12 PM: Fiendish Gaming Trivia (GameSpot manager of video production Rob Handlery, reviews editor Kallie Plagge, senior video producer Lucy James, editor Michael Higham, video producer Jake Dekker, senior editor Tamoor Hussain)
- 3 PM: Interview With Disintegration Game Director Marcus Lehto (GameSpot senior video producer Lucy James)
Tuesday, June 9
- 9 AM: The Future Of Destiny 2
- 12 PM: Hanging Out With Voice Actor Troy Baker (GameSpot senior video producer Lucy James, senior editor Tamoor Hussain)
Wednesday, June 10
- 9 AM: Exclusive Reveal - Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Character Trailer
- 10 AM: Interview With Total War Saga: Troy Lead Battle Designer Milcho Vasilev (GameSpot video producer Dave Jewitt)
- 12 PM: Playing Apex Legends With Wattson And Mirage (GameSpot senior video producer Lucy James, associate editor Jordan Ramée, video producer Max Blumenthal)
- TBD: Exclusive Reveal - TBA
Thursday, June 11
- TBD: Pre-Show For Sony's PlayStation 5 And The Future Of Gaming
- 1 PM: Sony's PlayStation 5 And The Future Of Gaming
- TBD: Post-Show For Sony's PlayStation 5 And The Future Of Gaming
Friday, June 12
- 10 AM: Interview With Yakuza: Like A Dragon Localization Director Scott Strichart (GameSpot editor Michael Higham)
- 12 PM: Hanging Out With Noclip Founder Danny O'Dwyer
- TBD: After Dark Podcast Episode 45
Saturday, June 13
- 9 AM: The Guerrilla Collective
Sunday, June 14
- 9 AM: The Guerrilla Collective