Call Of Duty: Warzone Squad Snags Victory With Just Kali Stick Kills
A squad has snatched a victory in the Call of Duty battle royale game using only this melee weapon, and it's very impressive to watch.
Call of Duty: Warzone added a new melee weapon in Season 4--the Kali Stick, which despite its name is actually pair of sticks that can be used as melee weapons to quickly beat down an opponent. Generally, a new melee weapon is not as exciting in a game like this as a new powerful gun. As it turns out, though, the Kali Stick, beyond just being cool, is incredibly deadly in the right hands. In fact, a team won a battle royale using only the new melee weapons.
YouTuber Vikkstar123 has released a video of him and the other members of his three-person squad racking up a win in the Call of Duty battle royale game only using Kali Sticks to damage and kill their enemies.
While secondary grenades like flashbangs are used, and the squad also use vehicles to move around the map and riot shields to protect themselves, their kills are all scored by beating their enemies with the sticks.
The first attempt in the video below doesn't end in victory, but the squad comes very close, placing 2nd. The second match captured, which begins at 9:30, ends the same way.
Skip to 16:55 in the video below if you just want to see them take the victory.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- We've Reached Peak Battle Pass, And I Can No Longer Keep Up With My Favorite Games
- CoD: Warzone Season 5 Reloaded Patch Notes Add Cheaper Loadouts And Return Of Fan-Favorite Modes
- Best Call Of Duty: Warzone Licensed Skins, From Terminator To Snoop Dogg
- CoD: Warzone 2.0 Releases In November With New Map Al Mazrah, Mechanics, And DMZ Mode
- Call Of Duty Next Biggest Announcements
- Call Of Duty: Warzone And Vanguard Season 5 Battle Pass Highlights
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Patch Notes Include Serpentine Nerf, New Energy Weapon
- Most Broken Guns In Call Of Duty: Warzone History, Ranked
- CoD: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Patch Notes: Terminator Skin, Titanium Trials, Weapon Balance Changes
- CoD: Warzone Fortune's Keep Map Easter Eggs
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.