Call Of Duty: Warzone Squad Snags Victory With Just Kali Stick Kills
A squad has snatched a victory in the Call of Duty battle royale game using only this melee weapon, and it's very impressive to watch.
Call of Duty: Warzone added a new melee weapon in Season 4--the Kali Stick, which despite its name is actually pair of sticks that can be used as melee weapons to quickly beat down an opponent. Generally, a new melee weapon is not as exciting in a game like this as a new powerful gun. As it turns out, though, the Kali Stick, beyond just being cool, is incredibly deadly in the right hands. In fact, a team won a battle royale using only the new melee weapons.
YouTuber Vikkstar123 has released a video of him and the other members of his three-person squad racking up a win in the Call of Duty battle royale game only using Kali Sticks to damage and kill their enemies.
While secondary grenades like flashbangs are used, and the squad also use vehicles to move around the map and riot shields to protect themselves, their kills are all scored by beating their enemies with the sticks.
The first attempt in the video below doesn't end in victory, but the squad comes very close, placing 2nd. The second match captured, which begins at 9:30, ends the same way.
Skip to 16:55 in the video below if you just want to see them take the victory.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- CoD: Warzone Fortune's Keep Map Easter Eggs
- Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes And File Size: Fortune's Keep Map And More
- CoD: Warzone Trailer Gives Closer Look At Upcoming Fortune's Keep Map
- CoD: Warzone Patch Notes Drop Player Count To 120 For Season 3 Reloaded
- NPD's Most-Played Games List Of Q1 Doesn't Include Elden Ring
- CoD: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Update Start Date, Time, And Details
- Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 Details Leak, Including Rainbow Six-Like Interrogation System
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Players Are Farming Kong's Testicles For Easy XP
- New Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 And Modern Warfare 2 Leaks Surface
- CoD: Warzone Operation Monarch Event Start Times And Details
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.