Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Has Double XP In One Of Its Best Modes Right Now
The latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is offering double XP in one of the most fun multiplayer modes around on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Despite both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone drawing franchise fans away from it, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is still going strong. The latest playlist update for Treyarch's multiplayer-focused series entry has just landed, and it's giving players double XP on one of Call of Duty's very best modes, Sticks & Stones.
The latest update on the Activision Blog advises players to avoid the score-resetting combat axe in the mode. Players are armed with crossbows, ballistic knives, and combat axes, and tasked with reaching a high score--but your numbers can be reset to 0 by axe kills or accidental self-kills.
Here's the full list of playlists for this week in the game, from March 23 onward:
- 2XP Sticks and Stones
- Barebones Moshpit
- Bolt-Action Barebones Moshpit
- Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit
- Hot and Heavy (Hot Pursuit and Heavy Metal Heroes)
- Alcatraz Portals Quads
- Voyage of Despair
In other Call of Duty news, Modern Warfare and Warzone recently re-introduced DLC that is designed to support veterans.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call Of Duty 2020: So, What Was In Those Mysterious Boxes?
- Call Of Duty Season 5: Everything You Need To Know
- Warzone Will Add Content From Future Call Of Duty Games
- Call Of Duty 2020 Will Be Revealed "Fairly Soon," Activision Says
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 5 Revealed: File Size, Battle Pass, New Maps, Modes
- CoD: Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 5 Update Is Big, But PS4 Pre-Loading Is Live
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone Season 5 Trailer Razes The Roof
- Call Of Duty: Warzone - 11 Things That Need To Improve About The Battle Royale
- COD: Warzone - 11 Things That Need To Change
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare And Warzone Update And Playlists For This Week
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com