All The Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving March 15
Alongside the new upcoming Game Pass titles, Microsoft announced the list of games leaving the service this March.
Microsoft announced the titles leaving the Game Pass library on March 15, 2023, and the list is full of heavy hitters including Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Undertale, and Goat Simulator. In total, eight titles are leaving the service across console, PC, and the cloud.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy launched in late 2021 and despite middling commercial success, the game was well-received critically. In it, you play as Star-Lord, with help from the rest of the Guardians, as you work to clean up a mess that unfolds throughout the depths of space.
Elsewhere on the list of games leaving the service is Undertale, which is regarded as one of the best RPGs of all time. Meanwhile, Goat Simulator is wacky fun, full of intentional "bugs" that are there to make you laugh.
Thankfully, March has a slew of exciting games coming to the service including Guilty Gear Strive, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, and even Valheim, so there's plenty to play this month.
Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving March 15
- F1 2020 -- Console, EA Play
- Goat Simulator -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Kentucky Route Zero -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Paradise Killer -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Undertale -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Young Souls -- Cloud, Console, and PC
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games -- Cloud, Console, and PC
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.