Sounds good more or less. I'm mostly excited to see new stuff of The Crew from Ubisoft. Hope Gamespot gets plenty of that soon, like the cars, customizing, and even music etc.
In relation to The Order, and this is probably a dumb thing to say, but do we really need that level of detail in a game? The next big thing? Motion capturing the facial expressions of the common fly so that no detail is missed the next time Kratos is clambering up the side of a Titan?
This is the first I'm hearing of Rain, and I think it's already won me over. They just had to compare it to Journey, didn't they?
small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too. small world, you come in mini, too.
time for a new ad please
Very interesting! Have either of you played DriveClub yet? There seems to be little talk around this title at the moment and I'm wondering if it's going to bomb...
It sounds good that i can play beyond two souls with android phone, but why the heck they made touch pad on DS4 controller if they dont use it in games as this one and why haven't they integrated vita where they could have easily done to enhance the game play.
Hahaha I bet Danny was that one kid in the class who couldn't sit still and always played pranks on everyone.
I like that they've started adding more realistic reactions of the materials in games. One step on the way towards properly simulated materials (at the lack of better words ~ you know.. density, material types.. maybe even fake molecules).
Nice little video summary. I very much appreciate these videos. Shame we have no live cam from the com floor though (there won't be, right?).
Random fact of the day: "Knack", with a very audible K, is what we call that extra credit sound that pinball machines make when you reach the required score, here in Sweden. If you've ever played pinball you can't forget that sound. And you thought you wouldn't learn anything by reading this ;)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Skylanders Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games/Criterion Games, EA)
- Battlefield 4 (EA DICE, EA)
- Madden 25 (EA Tiburon, EA)
- FIFA 14 (EA Canada, EA)
- NBA Live 14 (EA Tiburon, EA)
- Killzone: Shadown Fall (Guerilla Games, Sony)
- Driveclub (Evolution Studios, Sony)
- Knack (SCE Japan, Sony)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
The PS4's launch window:
- Destiny (Bungie, Activision)
- Diablo 3 (Blizzard, Blizzard)
- Mad Max (Avalanche Studios, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Minecraft (Mojang)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt Red, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- The Division (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Dragone Age 3 (BioWare, EA)
- Hohokum (Honeyslug)
- Planetside 2 (Sony Online Entertainment)
- Warframe (Digital Extremes, Sony)
- Blacklight: Retribution (Zombie Studios, Perfect World Entertainment)
- Shadow of the Beast (Heavy Spectrum)
- The Order: 1886 (Ready at Dawn, Sony)
- Infamous: Second Son (Sucker Punch, Sony)
- Rime (Tequila Works)
- Hell Divers (Arrowhead)
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (thechineseroom)
- Resogun (Housemarque)
- Tiny Brains (Spearhead Games)
Indie games at Launch
- Assault Android Cactus (Witch Beam)
- Fez (Polytron Corporation)
- Final Horizon (Eiconic Games)
- Samurai Gunn (Teknopants)
- Starbound (Chucklefish)
- Switch Galaxy Ultra (Atomicom)
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis)
- Velocity 2X (FuturLab)
- Guns of Icarus Online (Muse Games)
- N++ (Metanet)
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
- Rogue Legacy (Cellar Door Games)
- Volume (Mike Bithell)
- Wasteland Kings (Vlambeer)
@rayonmachristie Which game?
Titantfall will be released for the PS4 soon.
@Daercoma Put a shooter fan in front of the greatest racing game on Earth, and they still won't be impressed; Vice versa.
@mikebateman I like to know more about it too, because it's likely the first game I'm playing on PS4. Depends on cash status on the moment. Have to save my moneys to the GT6 that releases a week after.
@19James89 Where? Are they hiding? I can't find them...
@Ladiesman17 I love exclusives too, man, but fucking them is just not possible. Find a human partner instead.
@Ladiesman17 That's a bit controversial isn't it?
@Ladiesman17 Yeah fuck 'em. They're only the best games on the planet.
@rIVAL_sWORD84 Beyond is for PS3
To be honest, but despite the fact that I'll be getting a PS4 eventually, none of that appeals to me. If anything this just another demonstration of how console launches continue to be weak at best, the exception being the Dreamcast.
@Dictatroll So no good exclusives, a bunch of indies that are equivalent to PS2 games, and these guys in this video even like PS4 and struggle to say anything good about it. Sony's dream reality that has been fed to consumers is slowly drifting away
drive club will be free to try if you are a ps plus member. there will be a few tracks and cars to try so i will w8 till i try it before i buy it
@UNCStriker88 Shut it you Xbox fanboy.
@puukusa my bad but at least vita could have been implemented than android which comes as a surprise.
@UNCStriker88 @snaketus I have a high-end PC, a 360 and PS3, at this point I'll put my money on a PS4. If this gen is any indicator the PS4 will have a much better line of exclusives through its life cycle. The only reason I ever was into the 360 really was Gears of War, and I played that game out and got tired of it, now just recently getting a PS3 I realize how many better games it has. In the end I might have both, but I'm going to start with the PS4.
yea and the Xbox one isn't any better.
@snaketus Well you weren't paying attention because no Titanfall for you!
Look at the last part of his name, hes not worth replying to
@UNCStriker88 @Dictatroll Great games will come. And GT6, GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, DriveClub, Battlefield 4, Fifa 14, CoD; Ghosts and Destiny will keep me busy until then. I don't know about you, but I have plenty to play.
Edit: Almost forgot The Destiny and The Crew.
@UNCStriker88 @Dictatroll @19James89 And that's PS4. Better exclusives are coming, wait for it and see! Let's see this gen exclusives and I can say Xbox exclusives are more for 12 years old. Naughty Dog games alone was for more mature audiences. Go home kid and spend your parents 500 what ever currency to Xbox. I (29) going to spend MY money to more valuable PS4 and in the end get better exclusives.
@UNCStriker88 @Dictatroll @19James89 Lame. compared to how many Xbox one exclusives we know of and i mean in the long run Sony will prove to have much better exclusives