Join my series! Minecraft Lovecraft (Marriage)

OzzyTheBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OzzyTheBanana
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

~Quick Update: This is open only for girls since all the boy openings are filled~

I never thought this series would be brought back, but it is! That's right, Minecraft Lovecraft is coming back to my channel. This has been one of my most successful series ever on my channel! This series brought 2k views on my channel.

I was wondering if you would like to be apart of my new (but old) series. It's called Minecraft Lovecraft (you can call it whatever you want, I just named it like that.) It's about two 'couples' who are married in Minecraft. Basically, it's a normal vanilla Minecraft but with a 'significant other'. You can do whatever you want in the series but with your 'partner', whether it involves pestering your neighbors or killing your neighbors, it doesn't really matter. It's a lot of fun, this would be the 2nd installment of my 1st series. I unfortunately had to replace my old cast due to lost of communication or scheduling.

It's a lot of fun and I think you would gladly fit in with us. Think about it and let me know what you decided. c:

Game: Minecraft

Platform: PC

Number of People: 2

Timezone: Either Central, Western, or Eastern

Mission: To create funny videos as a group of 4.

Subscribers: 0-100+