Your E3 predictions

#1 Edited by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

Post your E3 predictions or what you want to see. Doesn't have to be just the MS conference but what you want to see from 3rd party support as well.

Here's what I'm pretty confident will be shown for sure:

• ID@Xbox montage, and maybe some release dates for bigger titles (Below and others)
  • Gears of War teaser
  • Halo 5 unveiling with release date (2015 is my guess)
  • New Rare title (whether it's a game by them or a IP with a different developer like Killer Instinct, we'll see)
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Quantum Break gameplay + release date
  • Of course goes without saying we'll see CoD gameplay

What I'm 50% sure we'll see

• Fallout 4 announcement
  • New Epic game, not exclusive but maybe the DLC will be timed. Where's Shadow Complex 2?
  • New Resident Evil
  • Dragon Age Inquisition game play demo
  • Ryse 2 (possibly a new developer with Crytek working on free to play)
  • At least 3 new IPs shown off, with 1 being from Lionhead
  • Fable Legends gameplay and release date

Now something different, here's some games I think will get announced on a different conference or by themselves via media interviews (3rd party support)

• Borderlands 3 - early next gen development
  • Mass Effect 4 early footage/announcement trailer
  • New Star Wars action IP from Visceral
  • New Prince of Persia
  • Another new Sonic
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay (finally!)

#2 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Yeah I'm pretty happy with your list. What I'd like to see most (but highly unlikely) is backwards compatibility for the One. Other than that a Fallout 4 announcement would make my life.

#3 Edited by dragonfly110 (27058 posts) -

Something from Rare, and the info on the next Halo would be nice. I'd also be interested to see something about the new Star Wars Battlefront in development, and something from Bethesda.

#4 Posted by kingcrimson24 (420 posts) -

I like your list , but I think there will be a Halo 2 anniversary this year .

Quantum Break , Fable legends , Sunset overdrive and Below get their release dates .

and I want to see Mass effect 4 , Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex .

and some new IPs ...

#5 Posted by sukraj (21882 posts) -

Give us far cry 4 and doom 4

#6 Posted by tmorri603 (344 posts) -

I can only say what MS needs to show is games. That is what it is going to come down to and E3 will be a great platform to present a load of new games.

#7 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

I like your list , but I think there will be a Halo 2 anniversary this year .

Quantum Break , Fable legends , Sunset overdrive and Below get their release dates .

and I want to see Mass effect 4 , Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex .

and some new IPs ...

Gameplay for Quantum Break will be shown for sure, and I'm very excited for that. I expect a 2015 release, that company takes so long to make games. Sunset Overdfive will have a solid game demo shown and it already has an autumn window, so I expect a September release. I really don't care about Fable Legends, just not my type of genre, but I'm sure it'll be shown for a little bit, and I also expect a 2015 release on this.

I'm really not sure we'll see Cyberpunk 2077 because they're going to be busy pushing the hell out of Witcher 3 and wowing us with that. I really hope a new Deus Ex, Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs is shown by Square, but that's a little much haha.

There will be new IPs, Spencer already confirmed that multiple times. How big and impressive they are is still a mystery, I expect at least 3 new ones to be shown.

#8 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5646 posts) -

I'm dying to see more on the next Mass Effect!!!

#9 Posted by adders99 (2581 posts) -

I want to see more on the next mass effect, star wars battlefront, and lots of new IP's

#10 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

I'm dying to see more on the next Mass Effect!!!

Ah yes, how could I forget Mass Effect. It'll be very interesting to see what direction they go with this one.

#11 Posted by sukraj (21882 posts) -

I hope we get to see more of sunset overdrive.

#12 Posted by sahandx360 (4 posts) -

I hope to see lionhead Apocalypse Project which was canceled. here is some concept art. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/02/survivors049_top_jd.jpg

http://www.gamereactor.eu/media/61/artleakedlionhead_176187.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_idHL61mqwsA/Si7ZLM7SYHI/AAAAAAAAANA/aKzYc-DU5mk/s1600-h/Surv-02.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_idHL61mqwsA/Si7ZLXkofSI/AAAAAAAAANI/SSoge1wl-Aw/s1600-h/Surv-01.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/02/survivors049_top_jd.jpg

#13 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

@sukraj said:

Nahhh, probably the only game I'm not even half interested in. From what I've seen and read I can safely say I will not buy this game. Who knows though, maybe with some more gameplay videos things will change.

#14 Posted by magicalclick (22374 posts) -

Loved the Dust : Elysium Tail on arcade. I actually prefer a sequel of that instead of shadow run LOL. I know, but, that game is cute. Furry power!!!!

#15 Edited by EatShanna (875 posts) -

Not a prediction, but a wish: Gears of War Trilogy in 1080/60fps, Halo 3-4 in 1080/60fps.

The same person who leaked Halo 5's 2015 release date also said Halo 2 Anniversary is due out later in the year along with ports of Halo 3 and 4.

He was right about Halo 5 and a ton of other things, he's considered a reliable source so I'm hoping he's not wrong about the ports.

He never said a thing about Gears of War Trilogy HD, but did mention he left out many of MS's E3 announcements.

With Gears of War 4 only a little over 3 months into development and a projected release date of 2016, it would make sense, in my opinion, to re-release previous games in 1080p and 60fps, or at the very least 1080p to quench people's thirst for chainsawing their fellow man.

If both those things happen, I'll definitely buy the console sooner rather than later. Otherwise I'll wait until a Halo 5 bundle is made available.

#16 Edited by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

I've never been to an E3... can anyone get tickets... how does that work?

#17 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

You have to have a press pass. It's been my dream to go one for over 10 years, I even considered starting my own website. But considering I have no sources for news, and more importantly, I can't make a website, that idea won't happen. I'd LOVE to be at this year's E3 (or any).

#18 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

@bowchicka07 said:

You have to have a press pass. It's been my dream to go one for over 10 years, I even considered starting my own website. But considering I have no sources for news, and more importantly, I can't make a website, that idea won't happen. I'd LOVE to be at this year's E3 (or any).

You can't buy general admissions for the event? That sucks balls.

#19 Edited by sukraj (21882 posts) -

@sukraj said:

Nahhh, probably the only game I'm not even half interested in. From what I've seen and read I can safely say I will not buy this game. Who knows though, maybe with some more gameplay videos things will change.

I think you should wait until E3 for some more videos I thought I wouldn't like the game but after watching some videos I'm actually looking forward to the game.

#20 Edited by XxAK47xX (4695 posts) -

Post your E3 predictions or what you want to see. Doesn't have to be just the MS conference but what you want to see from 3rd party support as well.

Here's what I'm pretty confident will be shown for sure:

• ID@Xbox montage, and maybe some release dates for bigger titles (Below and others)
  • Gears of War teaser
  • Halo 5 unveiling with release date (2015 is my guess)
  • New Rare title (whether it's a game by them or a IP with a different developer like Killer Instinct, we'll see)
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Quantum Break gameplay + release date
  • Of course goes without saying we'll see CoD gameplay

What I'm 50% sure we'll see

• Fallout 4 announcement
  • New Epic game, not exclusive but maybe the DLC will be timed. Where's Shadow Complex 2?
  • New Resident Evil
  • Dragon Age Inquisition game play demo
  • Ryse 2 (possibly a new developer with Crytek working on free to play)
  • At least 3 new IPs shown off, with 1 being from Lionhead
  • Fable Legends gameplay and release date

Now something different, here's some games I think will get announced on a different conference or by themselves via media interviews (3rd party support)

• Borderlands 3 - early next gen development
  • Mass Effect 4 early footage/announcement trailer
  • New Star Wars action IP from Visceral
  • New Prince of Persia
  • Another new Sonic
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay (finally!)

everything you said plus more games i cant think of right now. I do feel like they are going to do another big push with kinect by showing us some great features. Then the will mention again that they have a version without kinect. We will hear/see a demonstration of cloud computing. Games with gold and other stuff.

#21 Edited by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -
#22 Edited by FamilyGuyFan507 (2429 posts) -

Pretty confident Battlefront 3 will come in and steal the show. At least I hope so.

#23 Edited by vpacalypse (545 posts) -

@sukraj said:

That's the best post I've read in a while

#24 Posted by sukraj (21882 posts) -

@sukraj said:

That's the best post I've read in a while

thank you bro