XBOX One, New Zealand, and Australia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wyshouldi02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wyshouldi02
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

How many homies from Oceania are in line for an XB1? I changed my pre-order the other day from a PS4 thanks to a persuasive friend, and was wanting a gauge of community size in my corner of the world. I'm just hoping for plenty of Oceania BF4 servers, high ping is the worst @_@

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I will be getting mine day one! (Aus)

And I am pretty sure microsoft are adding many many more servers than on 360... how that actually relates to bf4 im not too sure

craigkelleigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By craigkelleigh
Member since 2005 • 329 Posts

Probably not day one......got too many Xbox360 games to get through in my collection....!

But maybe within 6 months....

wyshouldi02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wyshouldi02
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Well my friend you have a month to chow down those 360 games before release! If you go hard you could make it happen ;)

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

day 1 for xbox, i work at JB Hifi so i will have to wait till the end of the day to pick mine up. PS4 is not on my radar. Amongst other staff in the store it seems to be split in favour of PS4. I feel like i want a new way to play my games (mandatory kinect inclusion will bring some unique things to the table), so for me the PS4 feels pointless, just higher res versions of current games.