This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

Just giving you guys a heads up. NewEgg has Xbox live 1 year digital codes for $39. Not a bad price , and I figure a lot of peoples memberships expire around the holidays.

#2 Posted by Nintatterdemon (69 posts) -
That's handy, thanks. :)
#3 Posted by gatsbythepig (10486 posts) -

Thanks for the heads-up, here's a bump for you. I'm off to buy a couple years.

#4 Posted by gatsbythepig (10486 posts) -

Either they are already sold out or I can't find it.

Link Please

#5 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -
#6 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7565 posts) -
Thank you!
#7 Posted by TheLoneMortal (818 posts) -

Appreciate the heads up. Thanks :)

#8 Posted by mjf249 (2847 posts) -
Thanks for the heads up! I just renewed my subscription but decided to get another one can't beat $39.99!
#9 Posted by pspitus (2396 posts) -

Thanks dude! :) Too bad I already bought mine though :(

#10 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1642 posts) -

Just giving you guys a heads up. NewEgg has Xbox live 1 year digital codes for $39. Not a bad price , and I figure a lot of peoples memberships expire around the holidays.

RapidTurtle

Lol, I was going to buy one yesterday , but never went to the store. Now I'm glade I didn't.

#11 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

Glad some of you could get in on this. I hate to see anyone pay full price for Live. As of this morning it is still the $39 price.

#12 Posted by mjf249 (2847 posts) -

Glad some of you could get in on this. I hate to see anyone pay full price for Live. As of this morning it is still the $39 price.

RapidTurtle
I agree, I have never played full price for Live I usually buy it on Amazon or NewEgg! Thanks again.
#13 Posted by BostonDieNasty (742 posts) -

thanx was gonna buy 2 but not sure how it will work with the new xbox if it comes out next year

#14 Posted by gatsbythepig (10486 posts) -

Here you go.

cain006
Thanks
#15 Posted by Eliesor (6 posts) -
Thanks good
#16 Posted by Jurassic85 (2184 posts) -
They should just sell it for this price all the time. I never renew until I find a good deal.