xBox 360 unusable, not sure what to do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WillSquared86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WillSquared86
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

It started a couple days ago. The 360 would say I needed an update so I click yes and it would start downloading it, get about halfway through and say it couldnt download it. So I got on here and downloaded one via usb and tried that. I was able to sign in and play a game, get on apps etc. Today I turned it on and it says more updates are required and I tried to install them and same thing, get about halfway through and say it cant install. So here is where I am at this point...

It says I need an update, I click yes and it does nothing...

I put in the usb with the manually downloaded update and click yes and it goes to just an xBox 360 logo screen and does nothing...

I go to configure network connection and test my connection and it wont let me sign into Live and tells me I have a connection error...

I have attempted all the fixes from the support section, cleared cache, deleted latest update, even attempted to clear the whole hard drive and at this point it will do nothing. It turns on fine, it just tells me I need this update or that update and then doesnt even attempt to download them and wont let me sign into Live.

So IDK what to do. Any help would be appreciated

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

call Microsoft's 1 (800) 4MY-XBOX support line