Xbox 360 Controller - new glossy black version good quality?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dman777dman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dman777dman777
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts

I really like my xbox 360 and I still play it alot. I wanted to buy an extra matching white controller, but I noticed they are no longer made. They seemed to be replaced by a updated glossy black version. One thing I really liked about the Xbox 360 controller was how high quality it was. Does anyone know if Microsoft makes the new 360 glossy black model with the same quality as the old white one?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I don't see why it'd be different. If you're really that fussed you can find a white controller on eBay for cheap.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

The Black Xbox 360 E controller the new glossy one seems to have a more sturdy construction then Xbox 360 controllers released with the Elite model. You can still find White Xbox 360 controllers. Even though the Xbox 360 E is available only in black. I understand that it is sometimes important to have matching controllers. But white ones are still kicking around. Good luck in your search.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Is there any particular reason for you to think it wasn't manufactured with the same quality standards as previous controllers ? Besides they shouldn't be hard to find, just look for them in e-bay, there must be at least 50 sellers for NIBs.