Xbone is superior for now!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I must admit I bought the Xbone in November and didn't get my PS4 until Christmas. I played my Xbone all the way up until Christmas and than put it away thinking that I was going to let the PS4 take it's spot. Well graphically Killzone Shadowfall looks great but the gameplay sucks. I even thought COD on PS4 would look great and boy I was wrong. I must admit BF4 on PS4 looks outstanding. Overall there is nothing on PS4 and other than BF4 and KZSF there is nothing outstanding graphically on the PS4. I know that come march PS4 will start to progress but for now I would say Xbone is the more enjoyable console. Not to mention Xbone controllers are the best that I have ever seen. Perhaps if Xbone was $400 I would say it would have been my choice over PS4 for the time being. Not to mention the PS4 is way louder than the Xbone too. Actually considering some games the framerate isn't that much better on the PS4 anyways. I noticed in Need for Speed on PS4 it noticeably had framerate drops. I must admit Forza is one of the smoothest running games this gen.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

You spent the whole post pretty much bashing PS4, but the only praise you can give to the Xbox is the controller design and smoothness of Forza?

I don't think you're going to convince anyone with that review.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

@jasean79: Common sense that I expected to be made would insinuate the other titles like Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Killer Instinct to give more variety than PS4.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

blog it son

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jasean79

@RimacBugatti said:

@jasean79: Common sense that I expected to be made would insinuate the other titles like Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Killer Instinct to give more variety than PS4.

Lame.

Avatar image for wg_mcfartypants
WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 WG_McFartypants
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

I don't care. I bought an Xbox One Day One Edition because I wanted one. Who thinks it's better or worse or gets the bigger hard on out of its specs. I just don't care. It plays some good games and will eventually play more. It has great multimedia features that I will use and enjoy (when the work the bugs out of it). Kinect is actually pretty great (except when the Xbox One related video I'm watching on youtube tells my Xbox to go do something else and it does).

I later bought a PS4 because it existed and I wanted one, and, now, owning both, I STILL don't give a damn which one people think is better.

I care about the games. I care about them fixing bugs. I care about them adding new games and new features and doing well enough that game developers can go on existing and making games I enjoy.

I am so burnt with the endless my team/your team spectator sport that the "console war" has become. I'm tired of its invasion of the tech news to the point that you can barely extract any useful information from all the FUD.

They're toys, people. You play with them. You have fun. That's it.

What was the question?

/rant

ahmedmandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ahmedmandy
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

I don't own a PS4 yet, but after using Xbox One's voice commands, I can't even go back to my PS3 or 360 at all without them. Picking up a controller to turn on my console is actually becoming a chore, believe it or not. It's the absolute best feature of Xbox One so far.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasean79

@ahmedmandy said:

I don't own a PS4 yet, but after using Xbox One's voice commands, I can't even go back to my PS3 or 360 at all without them. Picking up a controller to turn on my console is actually becoming a chore, believe it or not. It's the absolute best feature of Xbox One so far.

But once on, you still need to pick up the controller to play the game though, right?

ahmedmandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ahmedmandy
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

@jasean79True, but I use my consoles for a lot of things, not just gaming.

Evdne971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Evdne971
Member since 2012 • 341 Posts

To be honest I wanted a PS4 but the only reason that I was held back was giving Halo one more chance and the controller, I honestly can't see myself being comfortable playing shooters with that thing.