XBL Said I purchased something I didn't.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Working_Stiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Working_Stiff
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts

i was looking at the $74 forza 5/Motorsport bundle and went back to the home screen a minute later I went to my queue and saw that he games were downloading. I am no rookie to XBL and know when I've confirmed a purchase or not. Has anyone ever had something like this happen? Is there anything I can do about his? I know the terms and conditions say all sales are final, but I didn't agree to it and it wasn't like someone else touched the system and purchased it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

Call MS and explain what happened. Never heard of this happening, it sounds very unusual. Call MS support immediately though, and don't play the game, don't want them to suspect you're making an outrageous claim due to buyer's remorse.

Was your console frozen up in the store and you just mashed a bunch of buttons when it was unresponsive, then as it unfreezes it inputs every one of your button mashes go through and maybe it selected the game to purchase?

Or, have you looked at what was downloaded, like is it the actual game with everything or is it one of those "Try It For Free" downloads?

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#3 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and see what they say.