who thinks this is true?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SOHAIB_MINHAS (340 posts) -

Who here here thinks this is true? i know i do (you know the whole not the whole people wanting buying crackdown for the halo 3 beta which is wrong):

#2 Posted by jdknight21 (3282 posts) -
You might want to shade out that one F*bomb real quick.  Crackdown has actually been my favorite demo on XBL so far.  I'm not sure if it could keep my interest for more than a couple hours though, so I may just gamefly it.
#3 Posted by SOHAIB_MINHAS (340 posts) -
You might want to shade out that one F*bomb real quick. Crackdown has actually been my favorite demo on XBL so far. I'm not sure if it could keep my interest for more than a couple hours though, so I may just gamefly it.jdknight21

thanks i forogt about that.

#4 Posted by terrellpakeman (1326 posts) -
Hey topic creator, Jack Bauer is looking for you.
#5 Posted by yoyo462001 (7535 posts) -
ive played crackdown, most only want crackdown for its Halo 3 beta, which is kind of wrong, but i suppose they are stll making money.
#6 Posted by jdknight21 (3282 posts) -
It's false, usually the EB employees mess up your order out of stupidity, not intentionally :P
#7 Posted by arab_prince (4089 posts) -
WOW! funny terrell... That comic was pretty funny thanks for posting :P
#8 Posted by Elraptor (30966 posts) -
[QUOTE="jdknight21"]You might want to shade out that one F*bomb real quick. Crackdown has actually been my favorite demo on XBL so far. I'm not sure if it could keep my interest for more than a couple hours though, so I may just gamefly it.SOHAIB_MINHAS

thanks i forogt about that.

The whole word is supposed to be obscured, and there is a sticky for the Crackdown/Halo 3 beta anyway. ;)