Which is your most anticipated game on Xbox for 2014

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by doubalfa (6845 posts) -

Topic and, why is it at the top of your list.

#2 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (6207 posts) -

The next Halo... Because I'm a huge fan of the series.

#3 Posted by Dannystaples14 (959 posts) -

Dark Souls II, pre-ordered it yesterday and can't wait. But it is a close call between that and Witcher 3 for me. The only two games I will 100% be pre-ordering. Witcher 3 will be pre-installed and I will be watching the count down on Steam ready to play it.

#4 Posted by SynysterXVII (18 posts) -

I know this gets a lot of crap! but it has to be Halo Xbox one, I'm a huge fan of the series and things haven't been the same since Halo 3 so I hope it revives the old days a little.

#5 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

Definitely Halo I love the series and haven't gotten to play it for quite some time.

#6 Posted by DrD3V1L (2064 posts) -

Watch Dogs is my most anticipated game of 2014. Halo hasn't really changed since Halo 1 imo, so that's not interesting me much.

#7 Posted by doubalfa (6845 posts) -

I've got to say mine is Destiny, although I kind of hope they announce some more games for Q4 2014

#8 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

@Dannystaples14 said:

Dark Souls II, pre-ordered it yesterday and can't wait. But it is a close call between that and Witcher 3 for me. The only two games I will 100% be pre-ordering. Witcher 3 will be pre-installed and I will be watching the count down on Steam ready to play it.

I have Witcher 2 that's just been sitting in my Steam library, that I impulsively bought on sale. I should probably play it.

TOPIC: Halo. I've never been a big fan of the franchise, but H4 was so well done, it's changed my mind.

#9 Posted by ScandinavianQ (11 posts) -

Dying light looks great, I really it can live up to the hype.

#10 Edited by sukraj (23035 posts) -

Fable Legends

Sunset Overdrive

Destiny

#11 Posted by jetjetjaguar (244 posts) -

Halo or any good S.F. themed multiplayer.

#12 Posted by Dannystaples14 (959 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@Dannystaples14 said:

I have Witcher 2 that's just been sitting in my Steam library, that I impulsively bought on sale. I should probably play it.

TOPIC: Halo. I've never been a big fan of the franchise, but H4 was so well done, it's changed my mind.

You should definitely play Witcher 2. One of my favourite games ever. Bit heavy on the graphics for my computer but I couldn't stop playing once I'd managed to get decent performance.

#13 Edited by sailor232 (4811 posts) -

Quantum Break. I love the Alan Wake games and this one looks great.

#14 Posted by kingcrimson24 (466 posts) -

The Witcher 3 , Halo , Destiny and Quantum Break are on top of my list for 2014 .

#15 Edited by donalbane (16362 posts) -

I'm not sure when the big games are coming out, but I sure can't wait for the new Halo. Titanfall is coming out soon for sure, so I'll go with that I guess.

#16 Posted by dark_rising76 (1176 posts) -

Watch Dogs and Destiny

#17 Edited by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

I'm really interested in Evil Within, I love survival horror games and it's been awhile since one really blew me away. With the talent working on this game it has huge potential. But I'm also looking forward to several others of course like

Destiny

Titanfall

Thief

Halo 5

South Park

Lords of Shadow 2
Watch Dogs

And others I'm forgetting.

#18 Posted by XNEXUS666X (10 posts) -

My most anticipated GAME for the Xbox One is Quantum Break, since it's an exclusive title and it comes from the creators of Alan fricken Wake!!! Seems like the most original and 'next-gen' title so far.

#19 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

k this may be off topic, cos is kind of old news, and it may not come out this year, or ever but

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/konami-asks-hideo-kojima-to-make-the-next-silent-hill/

that is awesome

#20 Edited by CTR360 (7102 posts) -

halo 5 sunset overdrive quantum break final fantasy 15 MGS5

#21 Posted by Grenadeh (103 posts) -

DA3, and TW3, even though I hate both franchises. Halo definitely - I would like to participate in the Halo craze again like I did forever ago when Halo 1 came out. But other than that definitely Quantum Break.

#22 Edited by Lassiter88 (19 posts) -

I'm going to have to commandeer someone's Xbox One for Witcher 3. Although "2" was woefully short, I need to see where this story goes and, consequently, if and how it ends.

Not to mention, after having gone through the first game on the PC, I was not at all disappointed with how they translated the world over to the console.

Thank God they're at least releasing Destiny on the 360. That alone might have made me crack and make the big purchase.

#23 Posted by Shantmaster_K (269 posts) -

Man it is hard to pick just one.

-Titanfall

-Destiny

-The Elder Scrolls Online

-Halo 5

#24 Edited by starwolf474 (695 posts) -

Dying Light

I looks like the type of game that I've been wanting for a long time. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

#25 Posted by GuitarSmash (208 posts) -

No love for Metal Gear Soild V: Ground Zeroes?

Also anticipating:

The Evil Within

Dying Light

The Division

Sunset Overdrive (?)

Lightning Returns FFXIII

The Witcher 3

Watch Dogs

Final Fantasy XV (?)

#26 Posted by iMIAHi (19 posts) -

Halo 5 / Destiny

#27 Edited by Warlord_Irochi (1270 posts) -

Destiny and D4. Dying light is also looking great so far.

#28 Posted by ominous_titan (728 posts) -

Halo 5 is a must , im not really up on whats coming out this year besides the obvious titanfall and few multiplats everyone drooling for. Anything new with mechs will have my attention ,armored core has kept this genre going but i prefer mechs like Mechassault or chromehounds that dont fly. Elder Scrolls online i would get on my xbone instead of PS4, sony didnt handle finalfantasy 14 well at all.

#29 Edited by Alucard_Prime (3030 posts) -

Forza Horizon 2 is my most anticipated game this year(because Horizon 1 is like my favorite racer ever), closely followed by:

-TitanFall

-Destiny

-Elder Scrolls Online

-Alien Isolation

-Fable Legends

-D4

-The Witcher 3

-And Dying Light, just not sure it's coming out this year.

It's going to be a great year basically, and I'm sure there will be other releases that may not have been announced yet.

#30 Posted by Mesomorphin (826 posts) -

Alien isolation, titan fall, destiny....but of course the NEXT HALO!

#31 Edited by skipper847 (3333 posts) -

Not looking forward to any and not really been looking into any either really. That way I will not be disappointed but on the other hand I might be WOW as seen as not been paying much attention and looking forward to any.

As said not looked too much into but like the sound of Quantum Break, The Evil Within, Dying Light. Just abit bothered about dying light been a Warner Brothers Game though and might buy cheap on PC..

Defo not looking forward to Isolation been a SEGA after there other flop of Alien Games. But hope I am wrong.

#32 Edited by brimmul777 (1240 posts) -

Halo 5,like everybody else is saying and Titanfall.

#33 Posted by donlogan999 (22 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVSBJl56og

#34 Posted by Co2eed (19 posts) -

Destiny for sure

#35 Edited by Hack983 (15 posts) -

i only saw one dude say something about the division! although it'll probably be 2015. idk that 8 minute walkthrough demo looked super sick to me. the engine its running on looks amazing. this is one of the few games coming out that i look at and truly think its "next gen" The division over pretty much everything for me. destiny a close second titanfall blah blah etc etc

#36 Edited by BlackGenjii (231 posts) -

for me it's;

Next Halo (I thought Halo 4 was a disappointment, so hopefully this one will be better and will go back to what made the original trilogy so special)

Destiny (Really looking forward to it, could be highly innovative)

Thief reboot (Could be something great)

#37 Posted by 1947gamer (6 posts) -

Thief for the 360

#38 Edited by iCurtis (21 posts) -

Destiny looks pretty darn awesome I have to say.

#39 Posted by Pelicansquad (9 posts) -

Destiny, Titanfall, Halo 5 & new South Park game.

#40 Posted by thenephariouson (3953 posts) -

Titanfall, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Destiny

#41 Posted by iambatman7986 (485 posts) -

Halo, Quantum Break, and Sunset Overdrive. Destiny depends on which systems my friends buy it for, but I'm super hyped for it.

#42 Posted by sukraj (23035 posts) -

wolfenstein new order

#43 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

Destiny

Halo 5

Destiny

LoS 2

Destiny

The Witcher 3

Destiny

Watch Dogs

Destiny