What are you looking forward to in GTA V

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leathaltaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leathaltaco
Member since 2011 • 222 Posts

For me its exploring the area, the map will be bigger than gta 4, san andreas, and red dead redemption COMBINE!!!!!!!

i really look forward to this the most and also to see what toys they come out with.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
I tend to play for the freedom given to the player to roam around the environment, so I'm actually looking forward to the new ways to do that and new areas to explore. Hopefully, if there are planes, we'll be allowed to do dogfights and other stunts in multiplayer similar to those people have done with some of the PC Battlefield entries. Just like the last few, I'll enjoy the game on a console, and then get the PC version when it arrives.
Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
I hope someone makes a "Drive" mod when it comes out on PC
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Hopefully they bring back Cops and Robbers (think thats what it was called in GTA4. Been a while lol)

leathaltaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leathaltaco
Member since 2011 • 222 Posts

I tend to play for the freedom given to the player to roam around the environment, so I'm actually looking forward to the new ways to do that and new areas to explore. Hopefully, if there are planes, we'll be allowed to do dogfights and other stunts in multiplayer similar to those people have done with some of the PC Battlefield entries. Just like the last few, I'll enjoy the game on a console, and then get the PC version when it arrives.Stinger78

there will be plane if you say in the trailer there were tons of planes, plus the reason why the map is so big is because of freedom of planes.

also rockstar says they are doing something awesome for multiplayer and that it'll be the best multiplayer they have ever created

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
Everything! that's the thing about those games, when you get them you just don't know what to do :P. Go online for free roam? have a drive on your own? do some of the story? just have a laugh and waste many hours doing something completely random that has NO progression on your single player whatsoever? That's what makes these games fun :P.
blessingboi111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 blessingboi111
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts

I think for me it has to be the character emotions. Looked good on L.A. Noire and from trailers for GTA, it looks just as good.

That for me, will give it that bit more uniqueness as well as the vast scale of the new maps.

BombingSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BombingSystems
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts
Online free roam with other players! man this game is gonna be sick.
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#9 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

EVERYTHING!

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
All the neat little landmarks and references of Los Angeles.
accesdenied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 accesdenied
Member since 2008 • 485 Posts

better graphics. I'm not really feeling the graphics now.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm looking forward to exploring the map.

gamerfreak1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gamerfreak1991
Member since 2005 • 2501 Posts

Is everything an option?

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
While I find the size of the map very impressive... I would have preferred that they make the world smaller, but more detailed. For example; instead of allowing us to drive for countless miles and pass hundreds of empty buildings...why not give every building an interior? I dislike the fact that (in GTA-style games) there are only 1 or 2 buildings you can walk into in every block. After a while, you get tired of having to drive across the city to get to your location, and end up using the game's fast-travel option anyway. With all that said, i'm still looking forward to this game. Environments look great and captures the feel of L.A. very well! But I'm hoping that they listened to the fans, and give us more things to do with the money that you accumulate.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Is everything an option?

gamerfreak1991

yes it is.:D

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#16 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

EVERYTHING!

speedfreak48t5p

Same here :P!

rigzzsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rigzzsy
Member since 2010 • 349 Posts

having guns and shooting things

Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
For the most part, I'm really not all that stoked for GTA V. I don't know if I was just disappointed by GTA IV, if I'm getting burned out on all these open world/sandbox games, or if that trailer's weird vibe has left me befuddled and uncertain of what to even expect from this next installment. Probably mostly that last one. If I'm looking forward to anything, it's the exploration of the world. Wandering around and checking out all the cool stuff you can do - especially in a world that feels real and alive - is always the biggest thrill for me. But that's largely tied to how much stuff they allow players to do, the various activities and minigames and side challenges and whatnot they include in the game. GTA IV didn't have a lot of that stuff, and much of what they had was just awful (the bowling, the darts, the strip club, and the dating, not to mention the limited selection of clothing). If the game world is supposedly 3-5x bigger than GTA IV, I would hope they ratchet up all the other stuff to match it. Otherwise...what's the point?
re65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 re65
Member since 2012 • 67 Posts

That fact that's it's not disgusting GRIM DARK like GTA IV and maybe it'll make GTA fun again

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
I'm really pumped for this game. Just read the article in game informer last week. Looking forward to just about everything in the game. One of the new things is scuba diving. They say the ocean floor is detailed so def want to check that out. One thing I'm hoping for is for more things to do in free roam. Kinda like Red Dead where there are gang hideouts. Very interested to see what they announce for multiplayer.
Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
I hope that you can play with 4 other friends and do the missions. Get a big world and many cars and bikes.