What are 3 must have X1 games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

what are the 3 must have xbox one games so far?

im guessing sunset overdrive, forza horizon 2, and halo mcc?

right or wrong

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Must Have?

That's very, very subjective. IMO the must haves are probably releasing next year because this year was rough.

I've owned Xbone since launch and I haven't come across my Must Have game yet, but everyone is different. I think the true "Must Have" games have yet to be released.

---

MCC is littered with bugs in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. I own the game and refuse to open it until more patches fix the game. I just have low tolerance for buggy games, especially games I already beat glitch free on past consoles.

The latest news: It seems players are able to get a refund for this broken game when petitioning it for the digital version: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/halo-master-chief-collection-owners-getting-refunds-due-to-enduring-matchmaking-problems/#

"Halo: Master Chief Collection owners getting refunds due to enduring matchmaking problems".

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

The three games you mentioned are probably the best exclusives. A lot of multiplat stuff like dragon age, far cry 4 and shadow of mordor are better though.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Halo MCC (unless you only want it for MP), Sunset Overdrive & Forza 5.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Sunset Overdrive, Foraz Horizon 2, and Dead Rising 3

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

1 sunset overdrive dragon age inguisition alien isolation

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I would say for sure Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive if you like either genre, those 2 you cannot really play on any other another platform(Horizon 2 on the 360 is not the same at all), they are 2 of my favorites on the XOne. TF is great too, I think it costs 25$ now and there are still enough players online(this morning when I played there was around 4000 thousand people playing), and I believe they are coming out with the deluxe edition soon at 50$ that includes all the DLC. The rest really depends on your tastes but those 3 titles gave me great bang for my buck , so to speak.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

MCC

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Horizon 2

KingJuggaNott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By KingJuggaNott
Member since 2013 • 200 Posts

I just got Shadow of Mordor and that game is totally awesome. Especially if you are a fan of the Lord of the Rings books and movies. Far Cry 4 is also a great game. I'll even say Titanfall is a must have game. You have to at least play Titanfall though the thrill could be short lived.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@kingjugganott said:

I just got Shadow of Mordor and that game is totally awesome. Especially if you are a fan of the Lord of the Rings books and movies. Far Cry 4 is also a great game. I'll even say Titanfall is a must have game. You have to at least play Titanfall though the thrill could be short lived.

titan fall might get some love this black friday.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Must Have?

That's very, very subjective. IMO the must haves are probably releasing next year because this year was rough.

I've owned Xbone since launch and I haven't come across my Must Have game yet, but everyone is different. I think the true "Must Have" games have yet to be released.

---

MCC is littered with bugs in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. I own the game and refuse to open it until more patches fix the game. I just have low tolerance for buggy games, especially games I already beat glitch free on past consoles.

The latest news: It seems players are able to get a refund for this broken game when petitioning it for the digital version: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/halo-master-chief-collection-owners-getting-refunds-due-to-enduring-matchmaking-problems/#

"Halo: Master Chief Collection owners getting refunds due to enduring matchmaking problems".

It has more than the PS4 does this year.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#12  Edited By JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Well, the fact that Titanfall is an online only game automatically declassifies it as a must-have. You'll want a game that stands the test of time, and MMOs simply do not fit this qualification. (I doubt Titanfall will ever have shelf life of WoW).

But for me, it's Halo: MCC and Sunset Overdrive. I only listed two, because those are the only two Xbox One games I really was happy with. I'd have listed Dead Rising 3 if it actually was a little better.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@SolidTy said:

Must Have?

---

It has more than the PS4 does this year.

I wasn't talking about PS4 or Wii U. You seem to be fascinated by PS4 as you brought it up randomly again when no one was talking about it. I don't think either machine has three must have games yet. That's my assessment and I've said it over and over. Probably next year.

When it comes to playtime in my house, PC and last generation systems ftw.

GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 1

#14 GamerNerdTalk
Member since 2011 • 341 Posts

Killer instinct is pretty good

Halo(Obviously!!!)

Umm....... Thief 4!!!

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

My three right now are Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age, and GTA5. I have Unity too but really haven't played much yet.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Hmm, Forza Horizon 2, Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@kingjugganott said:

I just don't like the look of shadow of Modor I've seen some gameplay videos and I don't like it maybe its because I'm not into lord of the rings.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

forza horizon 2 ftw (i have just checked who playground games was and was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was created by former staff from criterion, codemasters and a couple of more studios, but only these two are sufficient for me, burnout paradise and dirt series after collin mcrae series are my favourite racing games)... :)

i finally started playing sunset od, however i did not like it very much, the premise is ok, however the shift of focus from shooting to movement made it feel like a kiddie shooter, i love absurd stories and situations but somehow the mechanics of the game did not suck me right in, i'll give it another long try this weekend and see how it goes...

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Master Chief Collection

Sunset Overdrive

Deadrising 3

Creadalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Creadalf
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

I bought my One about a month ago, having made the switch from PS4, and the games I have been most impressed with are definitely Titanfall and Forza 5. MCC is a broken PoS and 343 should be ashamed of themselves.

takspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#21 takspeed
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

Ryse: son of rome ( if ya like hack and slashes, bit linear tho'), dead rising- highly recommend co op, max: curse of brotherhood

MortisPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MortisPenguin
Member since 2014 • 172 Posts

Dead Rising 3

Master Chief Collection

Forza Horizon 2