To the Xbox Community

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I'm more of and adventure gamer so I tend to lean toward playstation/or nintendo to fill those needs. So what do you to fill the void sony/nintendo games could fill. Are there third party games on Xbox that could fill in for Rachet and Clank, I know there's Banjo Kazooie but that game rarely gets a sequel. And what about rpgs and jrpgs I don't see those often for xbox retail wise often but what about digitally. I've been curious for awhile after last E3 it was the first time I was impressed with what Xbox had to offer. To me the exclusives Xbox 360 got were minimal and mediocre even(apologize if offend) but Xbox One is shaping up like a whole different beast. It's getting games 360 wouldn't get. Should I go for a One stay cautious and wait for another E3

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

@Celsius765 said:

I'm more of and adventure gamer so I tend to lean toward playstation/or nintendo to fill those needs. So what do you to fill the void sony/nintendo games could fill. Are there third party games on Xbox that could fill in for Rachet and Clank, I know there's Banjo Kazooie but that game rarely gets a sequel. And what about rpgs and jrpgs I don't see those often for xbox retail wise often but what about digitally. I've been curious for awhile after last E3 it was the first time I was impressed with what Xbox had to offer. To me the exclusives Xbox 360 got were minimal and mediocre even(apologize if offend) but Xbox One is shaping up like a whole different beast. It's getting games 360 wouldn't get. Should I go for a One stay cautious and wait for another E3

Sorry this took me too long to reply, I been busy at work lately but anyways, to answer your question.

I had my Xbox One last month along with COD: Advanced Warfare bundle only because it was only $349 and it came with 1TB so I had to get that bundle while that price was good. Now for games that your looking for, action-adventure: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Watch Dogs, and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag/Unity. Those are pretty much action-adventure game but not your typical Nintendo like your looking for but there is a game called Project Spark which is a game where you create your world much like Minescraft or Little Big Planet but I haven't play it yet.

I like shooter and such and on my Xbox One, I own, Titanfall, Advanced Warfare, Killer Instinct, and MCC.

I say your better off on not getting Xbox One until more games are available that you like and Xbox 360 has way more games to play as for action-adventure. Note: if you like JRPG, try playing Lost Odyssey, that was a good game.

MortisPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 MortisPenguin
Member since 2014 • 172 Posts

Project Spark

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@Celsius765 said:

Best of luck to ya. :)

I own the Xbone and there's fun to be had, for sure. I'm not so sure the Xbone is getting games the 360 wouldn't normally get, but it's certainly a fun machine.

There is this website that posted every game for the machines, every upcoming game, and even the GwG/PS+ games.

That way you can pick an choose what games you like and see if your impression matches reality:

I've posted it before, but I can't assume everyone has seen everything. Have fun. Check out the four tabs:

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Personally, these machines are SO NEW, you probably won't be very happy about the games offered just yet. I would recommend you check out the upcoming E3 trade show this summer 2015 and see the big offerings. In the meantime, I figure you have a old systems? The Puppeteer, LittleBigPlanet 3,Tearaway, Lego Hobbit, and Lego Batman 3 all come recommended for adventure gamers looking for new software.

---

Also, I love meeting R&C fans. I am a longtime Ratchet fan myself. You may not have heard, but a new Ratchet and Clank game was announced and is due in a few months alongside the new Ratchet and Clank movie! That's right, a R&C movie on the big screen, not some direct to DVD thingie. That's big news for fans like us. A lot of people haven't heard about the new movie and game and I figured you would want to know. The point is, R&C is coming in a big way in 2015.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Well, you might enjoy Sunset Overdrive, idk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Pretty much what @davillain mentioned. I just recently beat Shadows of Mordor. It was a very well-rounded game. There were points of the game that did get repetitive, but that seems to be the main theme with most video games these days. Watch Dogs was good. I didn't care too much for the story because it started to get confusing at one point. Assassins Creed: Black Flag is the best of out of these three because you are able to do a lot more than in previous AC games. Grand Theft Auto V is supposed to be a great game, but I unfortunately have not had the ability to play it yet. Far Cry 4 is another game that looks amazing as well.

@davillain- said:

Now for games that your looking for, action-adventure: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Watch Dogs, and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag/Unity.