Titanfall matchmaking

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mdbuchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mdbuchman
Member since 2003 • 255 Posts

Does anyone know if there are any plans to have matchmaking in Titanfall? Fun game...but have noticed there does not seem to be any logic behind the games it puts you in. I am not a master FPS by any means, yet it seems to always put me in matches with people of MUCH higher level.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

tzolynski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 tzolynski
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

As fast as you level up in this game i wouldnt take someones rank very serious, Im a 49 and im not really good im just okay myself, but ive spent a good amount of time playing it. Give the room a try and if they are experts and your dying constantly you can always exit and try another room. I have been smoked by several people who have a much lower rank than me... I also smoked some people on my way up that had a much higher rank than I did at the time.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I agree, levels don't really mean jack when it comes to your skill of the game. You could be over level 40 and still not be that good at the game, you also level up pretty fast in this game so take that into account too. I wouldn't let it worry you, I'm around level 35 (my little brother also shares my account) so when I play people might think "damn he's a high level" yet I still get my ass handed to me, even by people with a much lower level than me. Now I'm not that good at FPS multiplayer games, but the game is very easy to pick up and play and the more you play the better you'll get.