The game with the best achievements

This topic is locked from further discussion.

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
So we've got various achievements in games with varying degrees of difficulty to attain. Some really obscure, some blatantly obvious. But which game do you feel did its achievements the best? By that, meaning... which game had achievements in them that really did seem worth getting? My vote goes for Mass Effect. While some were simple in nature (i.e. kill so many enemies with this weapon or use this ability so many times in a playthrough), but they all provided a benefit to you; particularly, those ally achievements that granted bonuses that really helped save your butt in the harder difficulties. :o
Avatar image for volcomstoner180
volcomstoner180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 volcomstoner180
Member since 2008 • 4410 Posts

i like some of the army of 2 achievements...this is my boomstick achievement haha great reference to army of darkness

Manickman21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Manickman21
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

i like some of the army of 2 achievements...this is my boomstick achievement haha great reference to army of darkness

volcomstoner180

Agreed.

gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts

My vote goes for Mass Effect. While some were simple in nature (i.e. kill so many enemies with this weapon or use this ability so many times in a playthrough), but they all provided a benefit to you; particularly, those ally achievements that granted bonuses that really helped save your butt in the harder difficulties. :ocodezer0

I agree with you. The achievements gave you a little bit of bonus toward your gameplay. That was a great idea.

mrfreakuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 mrfreakuk
Member since 2004 • 44 Posts

For a really quick 1000 gamer point complete King Kong. Nothing new to see but an easy 1000 points regardless.

For the best achievements I would say that Crackdown has some of the best.