The capabilty of next gen consoles. Here xbox one.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solbriller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Solbriller1
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Everybody take this also with a smile, but the topic is serious enough. I use Battlefield hardline as an eaxample here. Why is one of the greatest titles on X-one Battlefield Hardlineone presented on only 720P. The commercials, xbox one, like being there - wrong! An unstable fluctuant picture like on a cheap 1985 television when you run the game. 60 pics framerate, yes, but who cares when the picture looks like that. Why do Microsoft create a next gen console that is already now so far behind computers. I7 proccessors and a little more ram would have maked a little fore lasting console and with better capabilities. Xbox one as a media center? It can already not now run a game in full hd. I hope someone can do something - or should we all go buy Xbox 2 in one two years? Do something Microsoft please and prove me wrong. Why do Playstation4 games almost always look better? Battlefield hardline they run at 900p which is not full hd too, but much closer. A very disappointed Microsoft fan!!

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

To be honest, this sounds more like System Wars material than Xbox discussion. If you wish to compare the Xbox One to PC hardware please use that board (although you can not make a topic until you reach around 200 posts I believe).

If you wish to discuss this in a more constructive way, you can make constructive criticism here but your post comes across as just flaming the Xbox.

Thank you.

Thread locked.