Strategy Japanese/Non-Japanese RPGs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SmartLemming911
SmartLemming911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SmartLemming911
Member since 2007 • 816 Posts

Does anyone know of any good ones? I've only been able to find Record of the Agarest War and its prequal. Are there any others? I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics on a bunch of handhelds, but i'd like one on a console. More specifically, 360.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts
Besides RoAW, all I can think of is Spectral Force. At any rate, the RoAW series was pretty damn good imo.
Avatar image for SmartLemming911
SmartLemming911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SmartLemming911
Member since 2007 • 816 Posts

Besides RoAW, all I can think of is Spectral Force. At any rate, the RoAW series was pretty damn good imo.Drakebunny

Really? From what I've read about it, and please don't take offence to this, its a less then remarkable game focused more as a dating sim then a strategy game. If its really as good as you portray, I'll check it out. As well as Spectral Force.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]Besides RoAW, all I can think of is Spectral Force. At any rate, the RoAW series was pretty damn good imo.SmartLemming911

Really? From what I've read about it, and please don't take offence to this, its a less then remarkable game focused more as a dating sim then a strategy game. If its really as good as you portray, I'll check it out. As well as Spectral Force.

What? That was seriously funny. You know, you only get a vacation day once every few handful of battles in Zero, and vacation days never existed in the first game. The social elements aren't many, trust me. I beat Zero twice, and finished the first game once.