Splinter cell DA ending question "spoiler Alert"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bubbaegr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bubbaegr
Member since 2003 • 257 Posts
I finished splinter cell double agent by not killing lambert and killing all of the guys inside of the JBA headquarters. Then afterwards I killed Emile and defused the bomb. After that the credits rolled and I listened to a bunch of radio chatter about how I was under arrest, and I let the credits roll all the way through (ever since metal gear solid I always let the credits roll uninterupted, because there are sometimes other features). Next thing I know, I'm on a boat where I defuse another bomb and then leap into the water. The question is, what path does the game take if I would have killed lambert, and was the ship level a bonus level? Thanks
CradleXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 CradleXX
Member since 2005 • 2820 Posts
The one where you kill Moss? Yes, it's a bonus level.
Red_Arrow2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Red_Arrow2
Member since 2004 • 348 Posts
Aye its a bonus level. If you prevent two critical people/things from being killed, you get that bonus level. The three are Lambert, the CIA guy where you have the sniper rifle, and the cruise ship.
trystkl1826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 trystkl1826
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
I'm now diffusing the bomb and keep blowing it. How the hell do I get past the last part? This is right after killing emile.
bubbaegr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 bubbaegr
Member since 2003 • 257 Posts

for the last level (before the bonus level), kill the three guards that are at the base of the bomb, then run to the top of the ladder (x2). Then you'll see emile looking through the glass, simply take out your rifle, shoot at the glass, this alerts all guards to run in after you. run to the other side of the room and stand near the exit (opposite the glass). Now simply shoot all the guards and emile that run in after you.

Bonus level, wait till guards leave first post, run up to the crates on the right hand side of the boat, crawl through the duct and into the crew cabin. Then enter the adjoining controll cabin. Pick up the object on the counter, and open the door to your right, it will lead to a ladder where, if you peer up you will see the final soldier standing there. Throw the object behind him, and he and the ships captain will leave the room. Then climb the ladder and disarm the bomb (2 easy steps). During the last portion you will hear soldiers outside your window and after you disarm the bomb, you will have very little time to make your move. The door, the only one on that level is your exit, open it up and walk outside to enter a short cutscene... Great fun. Hope it helps