This topic is locked from further discussion.

dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
cmon guys stop being racists on live. pls theres no need for it. we can do better than that. its not worth it. think about, if you make a racial comment that to someone, theylll go to bed that night feeling like crap cause there differant. im not trying to say its all white people that do it to, i no there are some black african americans that do it to. pls stop.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
wow so no one has anything to say to this........man
CHAOSWEAV3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 CHAOSWEAV3R
Member since 2006 • 8293 Posts
It's a horrible thing, but it happens and there's nothing that can be done to change everybody's opinions about other people.
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
I agree with what you said but there isn't a way to stop racism over the net. People are hiding behind their TVs/PCs and are saying whatever they want because there are no consequences for their actions. I've been called the N-word after I told people that I was black but I don't let it bother me at all. Why should I feel bad about something someone who is hiding behind their TV screen has said about me. I bet they would never have the balls to say that to my face, though.
statquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 statquo
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts
i feel you man, it is not only annoying but very disrespectful.  sadly some people don't care and won't stop
Pete5506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#6 Pete5506
Member since 2006 • 10112 Posts

i feel you man, it is not only annoying but very disrespectful.  sadly some people don't care and won't stopstatquo

True that

ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

if you make a racial comment that to someone, theylll go to bed that night feeling like crap cause there differant.dsman418

Hahahhaha, Ok man, I gotta ask, are you serious?

That line sounded like something out of a 5th grade after school special. :D

But yeah, I know what you mean.  Racism online is total crap.  It just shouldn't be there.  But you know how it goes.  Get online and suddenly the 120-pound loser becomes the 250-pound bruiser -- or so he thinks.  So you've got all these 13 and 14 year old twerps who've got absolutely nothing better to do than call people racist names.

I gotta solution for these fruits:

Ride a bike, get a job, read or book or something.  I'd rather be playing with someone whose skills suck but is totally cool instead of some a-hole who plays great and has diarrhea of the mouth.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#8 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Look at the bright side:  Halo 3 has the new "A-Hole button"  Even without using that thing, I can safely say that it is the greatest gaming innovation EVER.

Seriously though, I hate those damn little kids who let their mouths run when mommy and daddy aren't nearby. 

Your problem won't be solved on Gamespot, I don't think you can ever solve it with morons and fools in the world.

gamerking178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 gamerking178
Member since 2005 • 669 Posts
Then you stop callin' me a "stupid NZer $^*^er which ^*#(& sheep and $^@% cows" Yup, when people say that to me, then I say it to everyone for the rest of da day cos I am anrgy.
Avatar image for DrFeelgoodsTwin
DrFeelgoodsTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 DrFeelgoodsTwin
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts
hell ya i am a Pats fan baby. i here what you mean on the race stuff, that makes me laugh when people call me a cracker.
mistermykol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mistermykol
Member since 2006 • 393 Posts
What about when people call others cracker, fat, retarded, gay ugly, stupid or white trash. theyre all equally offensive as a racist comment. Sure racism is wrong, but its only a small portion of the insults pouring out of moronic ignorant mouths. Besides, without black people, white people wouldve never evolded.
ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

I see. So, you are one of those infected spreading the disease.magicalclick

You ever heard that song by the Hives... The Hives Declare Guerre Nucleaire ?

Do what I please, gonna spread the disease, because I wanna!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
I hope no one on here is a racist, so I don't know why anyone would reply.