rubber joystick covers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by smugglepuffles (103 posts) -

Alright so I got an xbox 360 wired controller off ebay for a very nice price. I just received it in the mail and it works great, the only problem I have with it is that the rubber on the left joystick has some minor scuffing, maybe a dog got to it and did a little chewing. I was wondering there's anywhere that sells little rubber caps to put on the joysticks? If you've seen such an accessory please let me know! Thanks!

#2 Posted by royalshotput (59 posts) -

ive never seen anything like that, maybe a new market for microsoft?

#3 Posted by Dinakdakan (153 posts) -
me either