Rodopixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rodopixel
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

soooo I just bought Pvz garden warfare yesterday, I'm trying to download it, but at certain moments, it resets to 0% and my Xbox stops, when I turn it off and turn it on again the download keeps from the point it reseted, after that, it gets to 80%, insta downloads the other 20% and says it downloaded, however when I open the game it crashes, is this a problem of my Xbox or live??

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Go to system, then storage, select HDD, games and applications, look for your game, DELETE the game, exit, select storage again, highlight HDD, press Y, highlight and select DELETE SYSTEM CACHE, then select YES, when the console finishes got to account, download history, look for your game and download it again. That should fix it.

MortisPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 MortisPenguin
Member since 2014 • 172 Posts

Trying deleting and redownloading it again.

iTunesGift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iTunesGift
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

This error occurs if the Xbox Games Store is undergoing system maintenance or if system files that are temporarily stored on your Xbox 360 console are corrupted.

Solution 1: Try again later

Check the Xbox Live status. If there is an Xbox Live service alert, wait and then try again later.

If there are no Xbox Live service alerts, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Clear your system cache

The system cache contains temporary files that are used by the Xbox 360 console. Clearing the system cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

1. Clear your Xbox 360 system cache.
  2. Restart your console.
  3. Try to buy or download the item again

If you get the same error code, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Delete the Marketplace System Data file

The Xbox 360 console also stores temporary files for the Xbox Games store. You may be able to resolve this issue if you delete the Marketplace System Data file.

To delete the Marketplace System Data file, follow these steps:

1. On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
  2. Select Storage and then select your primary storage device.
  3. Select System Items.
  4. Select Marketplace System Data.
  5. Select Delete.
  6. Restart your console.
  7. Try to buy or download the item again.

If you still cannot access the Xbox Games Store after you clear the system and delete the Marketplace System Data file, the Xbox Games Store is probably down for system maintenance or experiencing a temporary problem.