pop master news 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 POPMasterGod
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts
Yo! I just want to let ya know that I'm going to bring you guys and girls news every week. I hope you like them: First off !! Microsoft has planned to relese an Xbox portable sistem somwhere in 2008.Sweet!!!... Second!! your going to love this one Sony's PS3 creator admited that the Xbox 360 had better looking graphics, but he also stated that it was because the Xbox 360 had a year advantage, and that the PS3 would win the console wars. Yeah right!!!! he just said it Xbox 360 is better and no matter how much time passes it will always be better than the PS3. Did you like the news let me Know if I'm wasting my time Ok?
ryanjtravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ryanjtravis
Member since 2004 • 2095 Posts
Not trying to be a jerk here, but I think you are probably wasting your time... you are not a real news source, so nobody will believe what you say. Personally, I go and read other news sources and then come here to discuss them - not read them again from someone who isn't a game journalist.
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 POPMasterGod
Yeah you're right, I mean why would anyone belive me? Well I guess I should stay with posting and discusing games...........well..........that's the end for ''pop master news'' thanks for being honest.........F#%&k!....Nah, just kidding. 
ryanjtravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ryanjtravis
Member since 2004 • 2095 Posts
Yeah you're right, I mean why would anyone belive me? Well I guess I should stay with posting and discusing games...........well..........that's the end for ''pop master news'' thanks for being honest.........F#%&k!....Nah, just kidding. POPMasterGod
Hahaha, no prob man. Good idea, but probably not the right place for it (in the forums). Best idea for something like that is to start up a blog - you can get one hosted for free at a lot of different places. One of the biggest is blogger.com , that is a much better way to do news-style posting. :)
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I personally wouldn't trust a person that begins his Introduction with "YO" for my news.
OMG A XBOX PORTABLE IN 2008!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 POPMasterGod
Yo! ryanjtravis good idea ...........Man!! Finaly! I found a member who is't a totall jerk! Yo! you know there's a lot of members who I like to beat up, but then again they might be little kids who don't have nothing better to do.Don't you think the same way? 
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GunnerVIII
Yo! ryanjtravis good idea ...........Man!! Finaly! I found a member who is't a totall jerk! Yo! you know there's a lot of members who I like to beat up, but then again they might be little kids who don't have nothing better to do.Don't you think the same way? POPMasterGod

You'd like to beat up some members? Now I DEFINATELY don't need any news from you
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 POPMasterGod
Gunner VIII...............Would you.......PLEASE!!!!.........Chill out!!!!!!!!!....MAN!!!!! I'm just kidding .....where's your sense of humor! You see it's guys like you that take the fun out of posting!!
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GunnerVIII
Gunner VIII...............Would you.......PLEASE!!!!.........Chill out!!!!!!!!!....MAN!!!!! I'm just kidding .....where's your sense of humor! You see it's guys like you that take the fun out of posting!!POPMasterGod

OMFG I'm going to CRY!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!
Please stop making fun of me, I'm not CRAZY!!!!!
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 POPMasterGod
The hell's wrong with you?...........FREAK!
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Raz0redge
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts
Wow..that went downhill fast..
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 POPMasterGod
Look for any of you that are having bad ideas about me I'm a nice funny person. But if you step over the line prepare for the worst.
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Raz0redge
Look for any of you that are having bad ideas about me I'm a nice funny person. But if you step over the line prepare for the worst.POPMasterGod
We don't know you..it's an anonymous forum..ignore those that attack you and talk to those who don't..
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 POPMasterGod
Thanks.Yo! do you have an Xbox 360?
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Raz0redge
You talking to me?? :) Of course I do..my GT is in the sig below..
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 POPMasterGod
So, what games do you have?
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Raz0redge
Not many actually..GRAW, Gears of War, Tomb Raider, Madden 2006.. I mainly switch between GRAW and Gears. I think I'm almost at the end of the GRAW campaign. I haven't had much time for Gears lately..but I'll get back to it once I'm done with GRAW..
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 POPMasterGod
Yeah.....Gears of War is a great game, I've heard rumors tha they're making a sequel. Do you know anything of this matter?
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Raz0redge
Gears is a trilogy..so technically there's making 2 more games..
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 POPMasterGod

Wow, that's somthing new for me. Yo sorry but I'm hungry and a man's has got to eat. So, it was nice meeting you . I'll try to stay in touch with you. Just look on the board for my POP Master God messages. I'll wait untill you replay me and then I'll go eat.Ok?

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GunnerVIII

Wow, that's somthing new for me. Yo sorry but I'm hungry and a man's has got to eat. So, it was nice meeting you . I'll try to stay in touch with you. Just look on the board for my POP Master God messages. I'll wait untill you replay me and then I'll go eat.Ok?

POPMasterGod

I was thinking about how you called me a "FREAK", and I started to cry.