Plug and play charge kit wont turn green?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaredevilFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 DaredevilFan
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts

Sorry if there are already a ton of these messages about the plug and charge kit already...

But my xbox controller does not turn green after its been charged, the battery says its charged, but the lil red indicator light that is supposed to turn green, does not turn green, just staysred.. any ideas?

RedChuckz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 RedChuckz
Member since 2006 • 830 Posts
have the same problem for a while and now my battery wont get charged at all but i can still play while i got it connected to the charger
narog84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 narog84
Member since 2006 • 1126 Posts
i have the same problem and i fix it , i just connect and disconnect the plug from the xbox controller until it get red i repeat that like 8 times and now works always
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
plug the play an charge kit in your computer and leave it there all night.... by pressing the guide button and looking for those 4 bars that thing isn't very accurate when chargeing... i can put play an charge on and take it off 20 mins later and it says 4 bars then it drops back down 1
RedChuckz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 RedChuckz
Member since 2006 • 830 Posts
plug the play an charge kit in your computer and leave it there all night.... by pressing the guide button and looking for those 4 bars that thing isn't very accurate when chargeing... i can put play an charge on and take it off 20 mins later and it says 4 bars then it drops back down 1k2theswiss
I'll try that computer method hope it works
AVerySadPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 AVerySadPanda
Member since 2010 • 130 Posts
Yeah that happened to mine too. But now mine is broken. I think if you use it too much, it has less and less charging effects. Same with all chargers. Like phone chargers, they have a specific number of hours they can be charged and after that, it's pretty much useless.