Original Xbox crash?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic-boom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 sonic-boom
Member since 2006 • 393 Posts

I was playing Deus Ex: Invisible War on my original Xbox earlier this evening. I had played through most of the first level and had saved my game several times. However, later when I tried to save manually or if the game is forced to autosave, then the game just shuts off and it goes back to original Xbox console menu. I tried a different game and saved with that with no problems. How could one game save just fine and then suddenly not be able to save at all without crashing the system? Does anyone know how to fix this?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@sonic-boom said:

I was playing Deus Ex: Invisible War on my original Xbox earlier this evening. I had played through most of the first level and had saved my game several times. However, later when I tried to save manually or if the game is forced to autosave, then the game just shuts off and it goes back to original Xbox console menu. I tried a different game and saved with that with no problems. How could one game save just fine and then suddenly not be able to save at all without crashing the system? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Could be some corrupt game data somewhere, try re-install the game.