Ninja Gaiden II HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 UnlivedPhalanx
Member since 2005 • 5433 Posts
When you get to the cave with all the spirit fish and you fight the huge Nessie-esque creature, I haven't figured out a method of attack that works really well. The creature does massive area damage and I don't have any items due to the test of valor I just gone done with in the previous room.

Any tips?

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
if you're talking about that fish-like enemy, then the strategy is to use arrows and shoot it in the face from a distance. Keep away from it by dashing with the left trigger and jumping over everything he shoots at you... there are arrows located on a dead body near one of the ends of the hallway.
UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 UnlivedPhalanx
Member since 2005 • 5433 Posts

if you're talking about that fish-like enemy, then the strategy is to use arrows and shoot it in the face from a distance. Keep away from it by dashing with the left trigger and jumping over everything he shoots at you... there are arrows located on a dead body near one of the ends of the hallway.a55a55inx

No it's like a water dragon in a cave. Not the subway tunnel one.

InjuredNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 InjuredNoodle
Member since 2006 • 1077 Posts

Use the lunar, after you beat it there is a small rock in between two pillars that you must flip jump to go to the next chapter.

razial65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 razial65
Member since 2002 • 147 Posts
Swim underneath him and hit him in the belly with lunar. Only hit me once! Cheap but effective.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="a55a55inx"]if you're talking about that fish-like enemy, then the strategy is to use arrows and shoot it in the face from a distance. Keep away from it by dashing with the left trigger and jumping over everything he shoots at you... there are arrows located on a dead body near one of the ends of the hallway.UnlivedPhalanx

No it's like a water dragon in a cave. Not the subway tunnel one.

oh sorry...i guess i didn't get that far yet...lol

_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts

Swim underneath him and hit him in the belly with lunar. Only hit me once! Cheap but effective.razial65

This method worked pretty well for me. Go underwater and use Y attacks with the Lunar. I still had to use a few healing items, but it was the most effective way for me to deal with this boss.