need help with final fantasy 11 set up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

louiscky2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 louiscky2
Member since 2005 • 267 Posts
i am trying to log into the playonline viewer for the first time and when i click log in it says "unable to logon playonline. the player currently signed into xbox live has not enabled chat and messaging. what do i do now.........please help.
louiscky2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 louiscky2
Member since 2005 • 267 Posts
BUMP
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts
I cant tell you exactly what that means but I had some message like that and just kept playing around with it and finally got it. I will tell you though that trying to get so I could actually play this game was the hardest downloaing proccess Ive ever had to do. Including signing up for the Playonline, about 10 minutes worth of installation, an hour download, take a survey (not optional), updates, prepare to install the game (about 20 min), and install the game which is around 4 hours. So have some time because after its all said and done, Its around a 6-7 hour process. For me it was around 10 because of a RROD scare. Once you get to start playing though this game is AWESOME. I started playing 2 days ago.
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
??
DSchenstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DSchenstrom
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
Log into your xbox live account, then go to Edit Profile, then Privacy settings.