Is there a way to see what X1 updates have downloaded?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarthGumballs (194 posts) -

I'm just curious, is there a way to see what all has downloaded since the last time you turned on the Xbox One?

#2 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

I find it so weird how there's no option for it, at least not one that I can see. Something that needs to be addressed with the next update most definitely.

#3 Posted by sukraj (21902 posts) -

yes it would be nice to see what has downloaded.

#4 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -

It's not on a blog somewhere?

#5 Edited by KingJuggaNott (78 posts) -

I don't believe that they have that right now, but they've said that this will be in the next update.Along with friend notifications--like when friends are playing games etc. it will let you know, along with notification when they are online. It's supposed to be like it was on the 360--if you had that you know what I'm talking about. I'm happy that they are adding that to the update--it was a feature that I liked.

#6 Posted by donalbane (16182 posts) -

Buried in the menus is system info. It tells you the version of the OS you are running. Google this version and BINGO, you know which update you've got.

#7 Posted by DarthGumballs (194 posts) -

Buried in the menus is system info. It tells you the version of the OS you are running. Google this version and BINGO, you know which update you've got.

I want to know about all of the updates that downloaded. For games, apps, etc. while the console was asleep. Just so I know when something updated.

#8 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

@darthgumballs: Good news is we will be able to, they are adding this feature in the next update.