I Need Help (Advanced Warfare/Xbox One)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UrameshiX5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 UrameshiX5
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi guys,

Earlier, in between matches while playing advanced warfare, I dashboarded to the home screen to see my messages, but when I tried to go back to the game it made a really high pitched, static-y kind of noise and the screen blacked out. When I was able to continue playing the game, the sound no longer worked. I checked my options and there was nothing wrong, even on the Xbox dashboard I still had sound, but in game, I had no music, no FX, no anything. Now every time I join a game, I severely lag to the point that it's unplayable. It's not an internet problem, and the disc is FLAWLESS. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing changed. I also downloaded Sunset Overdrive and wasn't even able to make it past the opening cutscene before it froze on me. I don't know what this could be as i haven't messed with the system, I haven't touched anything. It makes no sense to me why it would work flawlessly for weeks and now it's going to start acting up now. Anyways, I came here to see if anyone else has had the same problem and if anyone could help me. Let me know, thanks.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

sounds like a hard drive problem. try deleting the games and installing it again.