How Do I Delete My Xbox Live Profile And/Or Offline Profile?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

craig828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 craig828
Member since 2005 • 1857 Posts
I want to delete my profile but i don't know how. can anyone help? Thanks
technofranki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 technofranki
Member since 2005 • 1333 Posts

If it's a local profile on your console only, I think you can delete it in the System blade, but I'm not sure. If you somehow have connected your profile to a Live account, I think you have to contact Mircosoft.

You should check out Microsofts forum for Xbox Live, maybe you find what you need.

craig828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 craig828
Member since 2005 • 1857 Posts
Thanks
majorkrager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 majorkrager
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

To delete an item from your hard drive:

With the hard drive attached to the Xbox 360 console, turn the console on. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Memory. Select your hard drive. Select the category of the item you want to delete. To delete videos, trailers, and demos, select either Videos and Trailers or Demos, then select the item. To delete gamer profiles, gamer pictures, and themes, select either Gamer Profiles, Gamer Pictures, or Themes, select the owner of the item, then select the item. To delete all content associated with a game, select Games, select the owner of the content, choose the game, select Game Options (Y), then select the item. To delete just one item for a game (such as a single saved game), select Games, select the owner of the content, select the game, then select the item.

Tip

If you select Music in this list, you only have the option to delete all music on the hard drive. To delete an individual song, go to the Media area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Music, Hard Drive, Songs. Select the song you want to delete, then Delete Song.

Select Delete.