Horizon 2 pre-load not playable at 12:01 EDT ......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Saw some people talk about this on the IGN board, and there may be some truth to it. Unlike several other games currently available for pre-loading on Xbox One, the Horizon 2 store listing makes no mention of the usual 3:01 AM play Time(this is usally when people in the Eastern Time zone can start playing pre-loads on launch day). It states the game is playable as of 12:01 AM EDT(for me anyways, and I suspect everyone else in the EDT).

It appears the reason for this is because it is a Microsoft published game(pure speculation), but either way this is great for those who pre-loaded it and wanted to play it a bit tonight before bed. Looks like I'll finally be able to participate in a midnight release, and this for my most anticipated game of the year, no less.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e66f5999640
deactivated-63e66f5999640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-63e66f5999640
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts

I wish Shadow of Mordor was released at 12:01 EDT!

Avatar image for wii_taking_over
wii_taking_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 wii_taking_over
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

YESS!

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alucard_Prime

We're almost there.....just downloaded the free launch pack, I think it came out recently, not at the same time as the bundles.....includes a bunch of free cars.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alucard_Prime

Arghhh.....states unavailable still....people posting already on the offical site about it....hope they fix it soon !!

....edit: well I don't think I'll stay up too much longer, would rather be well rested tomorrow to play more.... I guess we cannot expect Midnight releases in the EDT yet, sucks!!

edit: game works fine now by the way, got fixed around 3:am yesterday . They apparently had issues as they even acknowldeged it on the Live status page. Too bad I was hoping for once I would get to play a game at 12 on release lol.....oh well I'm just happy it works now.....not so much that I have to go to work first.....long day :)