Halo 1 NO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION gameplay wtf bungie/343?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

Where is the gameplay trailers for halo 1 multiplayer or singleplayer that will be in the master chief collection? I find this very dissapointing, especially when they have plenty of halo 2 gameplay. What's with the lack of gameplay yo?

resevilfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 resevilfan1
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts

I think halo 1 is pretty much going to be the anniversary edition on 360 and halo 2 is the main change they need to work on and the reason they are showing videos for. I could be wrong though

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts

Probably not much to show... just going to be the 360 version with higher res/fps. They showed a bit of Halo 3 campaign which looked pretty cool.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Probably not much to show... just going to be the 360 version with higher res/fps. They showed a bit of Halo 3 campaign which looked pretty cool.

doesn't the particle effects look amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Halo 3 and 4 are both going 1080p and 60fps, but Halo 3 apparently is also benefitting from better tech and new shaders and whatnot. Some visual things that didn't come through very well in the original 360 game show up really nice now I guess. It'll be cool for me, since Halo 3 is kind of where I started.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@fnevaeva said:

Where is the gameplay trailers for halo 1 multiplayer or singleplayer that will be in the master chief collection? I find this very dissapointing, especially when they have plenty of halo 2 gameplay. What's with the lack of gameplay yo?

It's not Bungie's Fault. Bungie is no longer working on Halo, the series they created. Blame the new developer 343 that is working on Halo for whatever your issues are with the Master Chief Collection which does contain three of Bungie's games and one game from 343.

You mentioned Bungie in the title co-blaming them: "wtf bungie/343?"

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hrt_rulz01

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I was impressed with what I saw of the Halo 2 SP footage they showed a while back... looks cool.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@fnevaeva said:

It's not Bungie's Fault. Bungie is no longer working on Halo, the series they created. Blame the new developer 343 that is working on Halo for whatever your issues are with the Master Chief Collection which does contain three of Bungie's games and one game from 343.

tell me, on the master chief collection case, does it not say bungie AND 343? http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/buy-now#fbid=3ifkNM4bnRY

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SolidTy

@fnevaeva said:

@SolidTy said:

@fnevaeva said:

tell me, on the master chief collection case, does it not say bungie AND 343? http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/buy-now#fbid=3ifkNM4bnRY

The Master Chief case? Bungie is credited on the case, that's true. M$ are simply giving credit to the creators of Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 included in the collection. 3/4's of the games included are Bungie's games. Basically, this collection is largely made up of Bungie's games, so they should be on the case as they are creators of Halo.

Bungie is very busy crafting DLC for their new game and working on the sequels as they broke away from M$.

Your own link also states the developer of this collection: 343.

Here's a picture from your link (I circled in red):

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sukraj

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I was impressed with what I saw of the Halo 2 SP footage they showed a while back... looks cool.

Will you be playing Halo CE as soon as you get the game.

I'm going to play all the campaigns in order.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hrt_rulz01

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Yeah mate... I'll be playing them in order, 1-4.

Avatar image for mr_leopluerodon
Mr_Leopluerodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 Mr_Leopluerodon
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@resevilfan1: Halo CE Anniversary is the one, yes.

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

There you go

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sukraj

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Yeah mate... I'll be playing them in order, 1-4.

that's cool

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolidTy

Breaking news: LINK

Halo 2: Anniversary's campaign does not output at a native 1080p resolution, Microsoft has confirmed.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hrt_rulz01

@SolidTy said:

Breaking news: LINK

Halo 2: Anniversary's campaign does not output at a native 1080p resolution, Microsoft has confirmed.

Old news... couldn't care in the slightest.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

I started a topic like this one about a month ago, and no one really had an answer. There was nothing I can find online either. I'm just guessing that they aren't showing any Halo CE gameplay is because it probably looks similar to the xbox 360 anniversary edition while the Multiplayer resembles the PC version. (Unfortunately, I highly doubt that the Halo CE multiplayer maps received any type of aesthetic changes)

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By simuseb2

I don't see why it's so hard for some people to understand. The Master Chief Collection will contain the same Halo CE Anniversary Remake that was release on Xbox 360. It's only Halo 2 that's being remastered. I don't get why you would expect them to remaster CE a second time. lol

edit: remaster, not remake.

gregkillborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gregkillborn
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm looking for solid players to add me if you are going to buy this game. My halo 2 best rank was a 36 before cheating was making it ridiculous. Halo 3 I was a 50 in team slayer and snipers. I am the real deal when it comes to sniping. If you can play solid and have a MIC please add (FiveOh 2013) to your friends list and add message saying your a halo player. A good core of players is necessary to level up with a skill based ranking system.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 a55a55inx

@simuseb2 said:

I don't see why it's so hard for some people to understand. The Master Chief Collection will contain the same Halo CE Anniversary Remake that was release on Xbox 360. It's only Halo 2 that's being remastered. I don't get why you would expect them to remaster CE a second time. lol

Because 343 said that they are finally bringing the original Halo CE multiplayer to xbox live. The Halo CE anniversary on the xbox 360 never had the original multiplayer

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 simuseb2

@a55a55inx said:

@simuseb2 said:

Because 343 said that they are finally bringing the original Halo CE multiplayer to xbox live. The Halo CE anniversary on the xbox 360 never had the original multiplayer

Oh, I see. I only had an Xbox 360 for half of last generation before it was stolen, so I never got a chance to play the remake :c

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By a55a55inx

They finally showed some Halo CE footage for the MCC on IGN.

Halo CE gameplay

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@simuseb2:

Thank you for that link. Man, it´s a world of difference between the original Combat Evolved vs Anniversary Edition, of course, you can´t expect it to be up par with Halo 4 graphics however the improvement is significant. I did play CE before and liked the game until the day I plugged my 360 to the modem and connected it to the Internet, that day my 360 ceased to be back compatible with many Xbox games, and one of those games that was no longer playable was CE. Watching how it looks now it certainly makes me think about purchasing the Anniversay Edition.